Why Doesnt Megs Remember Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by kylash327, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Random stores bits of random information. He's like a toned down version of Rewind. xD

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge CHARGE ON

News Credits:
    True. But Megatron wouldn't know of Autobot secret operations like that. And it would seem since the war ended, Ratchet became all washed-up.

Must have been a very long time too, for the very object that won them the war to be assigned to trash duty. Megatron didn't seem to recongize it himself in "Transform and Roll Out".

3. kenny86

kenny86 tapedeck

that's what i love bout Animated, Megatron is well known Decepticon leader and he doesn't care bout some 'autobot scrap'.

yeah, i think he said only 'Bulkhead' and maybe 'Ultra Magnus', but i can be wrong

4. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Where were blitzwing and Lugnutz?

I agree with all the posts that Megs is just too good to know his Name. he is just a lowly repair bot.

5. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah megatron only knows bulkheads name and starscream/clones know everyone but him

6. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

For you, the day Megatron graced your planet was the most important day in your life, but for me, it was Tuesday.

7. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i got the impression that omega supreme spent a vast majority of his time as bot mode in the great war, he doesnt seem overly powerful as a star ship. so a decepticon may not remember a ship like that but may remember the huge robot it turns into.

that and i still think megatron had a hard time even being able to say bulkhead's name, though it may be a social thing and he really doesnt want to remember autobots names.

8. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

He said 'Bulkhead' with what sounded like disgust. I can't remember though... I should rewatch it. -scampers off-

9. kenny86

kenny86 tapedeck

oh yeah, forgot Megs says 'the mighty Omega Supreme', it's nice he remember who actually made Decepticons loose the Great War ;) 

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron isn't very good with names.

Remember that time he asked Scrapper to back him up and Mixmaster to help Blitzwing/Lugnut?

Yeah, not what happened at all!

11. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Loved this scene. I showed Megs utter disrepect for Prime. But what I really liked most was Primes comeback... "Bring it on Decepticon." Probably the first time Prime in this series has made me think he has some badass in him.

12. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Or maybe he just has ADHD.... :lol 

13. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Entirely possible. He just possesses Blitzwing's body when he has a spaz attack. -shifty eyes-

14. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I agree with what most of you are saying... Megatron thinks Optimus Prime is just another Autobot who's going to bite the dust. No need to remember his name.

15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yup, and Omega, and when he did say BH's name, he said it with such contemp I actually laughed. "Bulk... Heeeeeaad" :lolol 

He's just never gotten the chance, nor has he cared to ask. Starscream know's there names, Blitzwing know's Prime, and I think Lugnut may too. (only because Blitzwing does, he would've mentioned it when they had Lockdown track him down)

I think it's funny, everybody's all like "holy behjeez, man, it's Megatron!" Megs is all like "yeah... red and blue... dude."

16. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

It's because Megatron is a jerk and likes to piss off people. Oh and conquer their homes, kill their loved ones and raze everything they hold precious to the ground. Don't invite him to a party, he's a terrible guest.

17. Ravage1976

Ravage1976 Well-Known Member

If thats the way he behaves when he is invited you surely dont want him crashing the party....

18. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I also liked how Prime caught his axe after Megs threw it at him. Prime also doesn't seem scared of him anymore as well. I love how this rivalry is developing. That's why I wanted this series to go for a long time to see these 2 starting to respect each other as worthy opponents. Though I think Megs may be coming around.

19. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

What everyone else said. He insulted Optimus.

Nothing more.

20. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think that's an ongoing bit of Optimus vs. Megatron characterization that will come to closure. Probably at the end of the Season, after Prime somehow beats Megs' butt big time, Megatron will finally refer to Optimus by name.