Why does TFA Deluxe BumbleBee suck so much?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Vengecore, Jun 29, 2008.

1. rob_charb

rob_charb Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was undecided if I should get Deluxe BB or Activators BB since I really didn't like the look of the clown feet for the Deluxe, but at the same time, I didn't like the looks of the arms for the Activator. Anyway, was at the toy store with my wife and asked her which one I should get and, surprisingly instead of suggesting the cheaper Activator, she told me to get the Deluxe.

When I got home and opened him up, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with this figure. My only gripes with him are the mismatched yellow and the too-thinly painted head lights. The stingers were easy enough to fix, just takes 5 minutes with a hobby knife.

He is slightly too tall for the rest of the Deluxes and Voy. Bulkhead, but still, I'm more than satisified with my Deluxe BB. As usual, my wife made a good choice.

2. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay I got bumblebee today and mine has some awful flaws.
    His arms like to fall off...
    I lost his chest window thing at my friend's house...
    and of course the dumb stingers...

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Only flaw I can see with mine is the linewide stinger issue.

I find the window only really seems to come off when being transformed improperly, certainly not a fault of the figure.

Only had his arm off once, but that was also because I was manipulating it wrong.