Why does it bug you having Megatron working with someone

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Jan 3, 2012.

1. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    i remember reading sometimes ppl complaining (not alot, but few times) about Megatron teaming up with Fallen and Sentinel and Acting like their Second in command or something

so if you are one of those people, then why it bugs you,

it should be noted that this Megatron is only doing what he's doing cause theres something behind those team ups, He only worked for Fallen cause he Promised that he would make Megatron the Lord of All Cybertron and would give him the powers of the primes (which is a lie) and he's Working with Sentinel just for save their homeplanet

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I don't mind Megatron working with someone else, as long as he's an equal partner in the relationship and not the other guy's subordinate/bitch.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Well the powers of a Prime stuff was cut out so he was just working with him because he liked it. I don't like the idea of Megaton having a master because it is degrading to him and takes his power away. Also, it's stupid to have a new villain each film.

I think it would've been much better if Optimus gets his ass kicked by the Fallen a bit at the end but then Megatron jumps down and attacks the Fallen instead of Optimus. Then the Fallen could inflict the damage Meg gets and then Optimus uses this distraction to kill the weakened fallen in a short battle. That would also fix Optimus killing the Fallen and beating the crap out off Megatron in a couple of minutes and has Megaton betray his master.

It would also have been good if they had it that Megatron was planning on using Sentinel to beat the Fallen. That would mean he had been planning to overthrow the Fallen for a long time.

As for Sentinel Prime, I don't mind this because Sentinel wasn't his master. Then the plot developed to Sentinel betraying Megatron which worked for the plot and Megatrons character evolution. A big problem I have is that Megatron getting killed makes him look stupid for defeating Sentinel. They should have stuck with the truce.

4. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    I don't quite like the idea of Megatron working for someone, as he's supposed to be the big bad of the Transformers series. It's okay if he works with someone in order to achieve his goals, only to betray them in the end. Other wise, it just seems weird seeing him work for someone else.

5. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron belongs to nobody!

6. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Agreed

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    ^This.

Megatron is the main antagonist not a lackey.

8. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Maybe because no one summons Megatron. Megatron takes what he wants and does not play any games to achieve it.

9. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Yeah this was a downfall of the movie series, it's failure to use the personalities of the respective Transformer named. Megatron would bow to noone.

Of course Optimus is a stone cold killer, Starscream isn't a traitor and Bumblebee is the Autobots most competent warrior aside from Prime, so they didn't just fail with Megatron.

For the most part, I consider the BayFormers as their characters INO.

If find it sad, because with just a total of maybe 5 minutes worth of research and rewrites, the movies could have nailed all their characters.