Why does Animated get it's own forum?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Noisemaze2006, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I would have liked a special forum dedicated to Cybertron when that was out but there wasn't one. Animated shouldn't have it's own forum. Animated is being pushed more than any other series & it's not fair. Animated should be treated the same as all the others before it. Just because it's American made it's getting special treatment.

:wtf: ​

2. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Valid point however I believe the admins are trying to do a service for the community and make things easier to find. Thats like saying the movie should only be in General Discussion as well.

This is not coming from an animated fan boy either.

3. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Why does the Movie get it's own forum?

I would have liked a special forum dedicated to MY BALLS when that was out but there wasn't one. The Movie shouldn't have it's own forum. The Movie is being pushed more than any other series & it's not fair. The Movie should be treated the same as all the others before it. Just because it's American made it's getting special treatment.

I assume Animated has it's own forum to avoid TF:GD just being a wall of Animated threads. Similar to why the Movie has it's own forum. When Cybertron was out the boards were smaller and no one really cared that much about the cartoon.

4. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Dude, seriously, I'm not trying to provoke you or anything, but... you sound 10 years old.

If you really don't like Animated ignore the forum. Simple. In fact be happy they did give it it's own forum so that you don't have to trip over any Animated threads in TFGD.

As far as the Cybertron, if you feel that it doesn't get enough love, why not make your own fan site?

5. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Animated having it's own forum is hardly new.

Work is currently underway for a forum dedicated to Llamatrons balls. Keep em peeled.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.