Why Do The MECH Troops Look Like Aliens?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Spunky, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

That's what alot of you said when I stated a long while back that because June Darby looks like a nurse, she could eventually be paired with Ratchet. Alot of you said I was jumping the gun for even suggesting she was a nurse despite the fact that another poster pointed out that she was wearing hospital scrubs. Well guess what-it was revealed she is not only a nurse, but now knows about the bots. Now others are proposing just what I did: that she could be paired with Ratchet. I don't know if this will happen and pray it doesn't. But I knew that having Darby working in the medical profession in a show that has a doc bot in it COULDN'T be coincidence. So I say June is either going to be paired with Ratchet or maybe she knows or is going to know a doctor who will be.

2. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

They're guys in ski masks and goggles. I think it's a bit of a stretch to say they look like one of those Gray type aliens.

3. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I think he's saying their masks give the impression of hairless heads and big eyes. Like the picture has.

4. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I don't see aliens, but speaking of the Foot. When I see Silas and MECH, I see Hun and the Purple Dragons in the forth season of the 2003 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. After Hun turned them from a bunch of street punks into a serious criminal organization.

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    Pretty much what I was thinking.