Why do people on this board treat me badly?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UltimusPrime, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Everytime I post something on this board I receive some sort of negative reply pertaining to my side business or towards myself.

I am wondering why I am treated so badly by the members of this board when I have done nothing wrong.

Can someone please explain to me why there is so much hated towards me in particular?

Not trying to start any arguments I am just curious as to why the general consensus is to hate on me about anything I post. This has happened on other forums as well and I wonder why everyone is quick to jump on the bandwagon.

I only ask that you treat me with the same respect I would treat you in real life.

2. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    :locked2:  incoming

Anyway, I don't hate you.

3. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Thank you.

I am only asking this question in the open forum so I can receive a honest answer. I only post usually in the deals and coupons thread and whenever I do someone posts something negative towards me.

I would just like a explanation why this gang mentality is popular with the members of this forum towards myself.

I do not see how I am affecting their lives personally since I do not know them in real life or live in their area what I have done to them to deserve to be treated that way.

4. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you are the guy behind Tokyo Toys Tampa, I don't like you for undercutting my price on my just listed and for spam bumping all your crap to push people like me off the front page before Crave shut that avenue down.

Reap and sow, man.

5. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

There are alot of ignorance on here friend,
    Romeo is here to help bring Light and Education to tfw so that it doesnt get banned from the internet so that we have a place to chill with our Transformers without a bunch of Newbies becoming Jealous because all they have ever had is a bunch of everday Amazon Crap that there mom and dad orders for em.
    If you have this feeling here on tfw friend :)  It means that you have a generous heart and Educated Mind. Dont let other peoples stupidity bring you down.
    They know that you and i and people like us are the Transformers Future.
    I am glad you made this post to point out The immaturity on TFW>
    It is a shame :)  but its funny though to people like you and I that actually have sincerety and Love for transformers world. It's people like you and I that will bring this Hunk of Junk up to a Place of Pride and Intergrity so that it may live on forever even with the Jealous and Envy taking place on tfw before we got here. Dont let it get you down because im here to point out to you MY friend that everyone on here is not ignorant :) 
    there is people like you and I who have some Educated views on things.
    You are Not alone Friend,
    but dont worry :) 
    Everyone has an eternal ip address and everyone has a name and address and PHOne number,
    So, if the ignorance of TFW attempts to spread your way,
    WORRY NOT< the internet controllers have them tagged and already know who they are.
    Do not let other peoples ignorance and jealousy and envy bring you down friend,
    BEcause im here to remind you that, without YOU<
    there will never be a TFW>
    Thanks for your post,
    its the most educated post ive ever seen posted to tfw.
    ALex aka Romeo

6. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wtf...

Hey buddy, wrong thread, the mental ilness thread is thataway *points*

7. romeosrealmshop

and jealous and envy rises already :) 
    LOL

8. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    I have not listed anything on Crave in forever. Also Crave is back to the same format that it was before they changed because I begged them and posted over a thousand times and sent them messages to take it back to the old method.

I have not spam bumped anything. And If I undercut your price. Drop your price lower then mine. This just sounds like jealousy to me. More then anything.

9. Rhinox

Rhinox We bring surreal to life

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, that's why people treat you poor enough for you to start a pity thread. Jealousy.

10. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Maybe you just notice stuff more and take it too seriously?

11. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    O.P., why don't you "man up" and PM members who you feel treat you out of sorts individually instead of making a spam thread about it?

And then, on top of that, someone gives you an honest answer, and you put him down. Meaning, that you didn't start this thread for honest criticism in the first place.

Not everyone on this board's going to get along. There are literally going to be people who dislike you because you do the RIGHT things (definitely not saying that's your case), and people who dislike you just for the sake of disliking you.

You can't please all of the people all of the time. The only person who's liking you you absolutely control is... you.

12. romeosrealmshop

You should be yourself friend,
    dont let the ignorance and jealousy bring you down, thats all :) 
    Thanks for such an inspiring and educated Post though,
    You deserve plenty of Kudo's Friend in tfw because its true, there isnt a tfw without You.
    Anywould that would argue with that Doesnt have sincere love in the heart for TFWORLD<
    I see that you are sincere Friend and I em here to help enlighten you that some people understand your Oppinion. Bless you in tfw friend and Merry Christmas, Thank You for speaking my Mind for me though. Intelligent minds Think Alike, ive been forced to say that before on TFW> but not to a sincere and Transformer Correct Fan and I appreciate the opportunity, for if it werent for TFW> we would not have that chance.
    thanks OP>
    ROMEO

13. romeosrealmshop

i am thankful for the post friend,
    My wife and I got the same treatment when we came in.
    It is a great Place though to chill with your Transformers stuff and there are some very educated people here.
    Believe it or not sometimes it seems as Criticizm. but alot of times its not. It is actually an educated oppinion that is hard to see an understand.
    I am thankful for all the educated views that transformers world has shared with me. each and every poster including the ones's near this one. Thank you transformers world and Thank you OP.
    Merry Christmas again!!!!!

14. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    The internet is the last place to expect people to be nice and the last place you should take anything personal.

15. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

A lot of people really started to pile on you when you decided to make the post about taking advantage of Walmart by having them "price match" those Voyagers for $6.99 when you knew it was only for the Deluxes.You knew that wasn't the right thing to do,and yet you decided to post it on here and brag about it.You had to know that that would upset a lot of people.

16. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    I'd have done it.

Well, maybe I wouldn't have bothered to post about it, but still, 8 bucks for a voyager that you want is pretty sweet.

17. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Niceness on the Internet? LAWL!

18. wolfe

wolfe Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This thread should have been over with the post TJ Duckett made.

I understand people being upset about real problems and needing a place to vent. This is not a real reason to be upset and seems nothing more than an attention spam thread.

19. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    I don't know of a reason to hate you, but if there is, I will :) 

20. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

The fact he did that doesn't bother me. I have better things to do in life than worry about something as petty as someone taking advantage of Walmart. Get a life people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.