Why did I never see an Alternators Camshaft or Mirage?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ronstar, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Synqronus Prime

Synqronus Prime Member

i actually beleive i saw a camshaft at toys r us.. no more than 2 months ago actually

2. Wheeljack

Wheeljack Liquid Phoenix

I returned one of each of those and have been kicking myself since. I normally just get one of each but I tried to help out others and no one at the time wanted them for cost plus shipping. Im missing one Swerve and its not looking to good at finding him now, so those 2 would have been nice trades. I have seen Mirage left at the local walmart but thats it.

3. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander. RIP Nov 2107

Ebay:
    I remember I never saw Tracks at retail but got him at Walmart.com for $14. Same with Dead End and Hound, although I did see them later on. Grimlock came out a week disappeared and returned 2 months later for some odd reason. Shockwave and Wheeljack were around a month or so then disappeared. I saw Serve at TRU and got him on the spot. I saw Camshaft once, bought him and Never saw him again. Saw Mirage once, bought him and Never saw him again either. The only Alt I got from eBay was Nemesis Prime. I don't understand how BAD distribution is for Alternators. But I am thankful that I was fortunate to find all of them for retail prices. For those that have trouble finding certain figures, I feel for you guys.

4. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Alt distribution was ridiculously poor almost throughout the entire line, especially in the cases of Swerve and Camshaft. Lucky for me, the wal-mart in Dekalb IL is like a magical Alternator gathering place. I dunno what it is about that store but every time I've driven up there or had a friend go check for me they've had the newest Alt within a week of the first sighting.

5. e3nine

e3nine I have a large MISB collection.

News Credits:
    When I went to school @ Northern, that seemed to be the case too. That's the place where I found the red boxed Tracks, Meister, Shockblast, Wheeljack ... etc.

They also have some of the best TF clearances around. ($5 energon double packs, $20 20th Prime 1st ed, etc)

6. NSJ23

NSJ23 Not today Chumly, not today.

Because you didn't look hard enough. Just kidding. I wish I had bought camshaft the two times i saw one.:horse: 

7. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    My walmart must've not gotten that memo :D 

8. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    I bought the only Mirage I saw in this city. Camshaft was never seen or really wanted.

9. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the quantities were there but they had short shelf life over here.