Why are some people still on Arcee being a bit like Chromia?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Nov 6, 2011.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This may sound like a triviel topic and it probably is but I've heard of some people complaining that TFP Arcee is like Chromia! If this is like a complament I can understand due to some color homages but seriously why are some people still complaining about it? Is there have to be a rule for Arcee to follow when she has a new version?! Honestly these changes are a major improvement in many ways for her because they improve a lot for the character. Arcee does not have to be pink and white,Arcee does not have to be a convirtible,and Arcee does not have to have her G1 personalty in order to be a good character! TFA Ratchet had more in common with Kup than with his G1 character and it worked better for him and people never got gung ho about that!! Even Mr Freeze from Batman TAS has a personalty that is way different from how he was dipicted in the silver age and many fans praised the changes the show made for him! What I'm saying is there are lots of changes for her that benefited her a lot more and simply making her G1 inspired will not work at all for the show!!!

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Dude.

Chill out.

3. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I know I know this is probably a bad idea for a post I'm sorry I'm really am ! If anyone wants to lock this thread up do so!

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Dude, you've moved into the territory of being completely obsessed. Get over it, calm down, and take a nap.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I dunno...i guess some people just don't want Transformers to change their forms.........

6. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    there's no need to LOCK the thread, it just seems you're way too obsessed with Arcee for your own good. Who cares about the "thread's good", we're talking about *your* health. ease up, it's no good for you. She is just a fictional character that does not exist in the real world whatsoever. Outside of the fiction that is created by real humans, there is no soul, no spark, no wants, needs, desires, flaws to work through, nothing. she is countless lines of code in an animator program with a voice from a human being slapped on it. She does not exist.

The way you speak about her, it's as if she does, and this is unhealthy for you.

7. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    Cool pun.

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Totally agree with these. If people don't like her, it's not a big deal. That's the beauty of opinions. No offense, but you're making all of us Arcee fans look like obsessive freaks.

It's ice to see that you noticed.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  9. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Listen I did'nt mean to make the rest of the Arcee fans look like fools I thought if I expressed my thoughts on this might be a good way to help fembot characters have more major roles but looking at this now I think maybe I am getting a little too obssessed with this. I mean it's great to have more major fembots like in transformers prime but is trying to help out like a rabid fanboy worth losing my own sanity as well? Again I'm sorry for acting up like this and I hope everyone will forgive me for acting like an obessed fanboy.:(  I DO know she's fictional and although I will be dissipointed if she does die in the show I won't go over the top with it and do something reckless.

10. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Is it wrong that I'm reading this post in Arnold's voice?

11. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    Not at all.

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I know she's NOT real and trust me I'm looking at this and agreeing with you! I'm sorry for acting up like this really! I might be getting to the point of obsession and that's never my intent! I never meant to make the rest of the Arcee fans look like fools too!

13. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    you're not making anyone else look like anything, and you have nothing to apologize for - it's what your posts suggest you are doing to yourself that cause our responses.

Are you bugging us about Arcee? yeah, but we'll get over it. It's nothing bad.

I just spoke out cuz it looked like you were getting in over your head, and needed a reality check.

14. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Thanks for understanding guys really. I still am a fan of Arcee but I really need to not let what happens to her get the better of me. I'll practice that next time and that's a promise!

15. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not every TF character has to be based on G1. TFPrime Arcee and Animated Prowl are good examples of that. Also, despite how many people don't like it, that's one of my favorite things about the Unicron Trilogy. There were some homages, sure, but they weren't bound by G1 when making most of the characters.

16. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People are just used to seeing Arcee, as a pink sports car.

That's all.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I guess but still having her as a blue motorcycle is certainly a nice change from tradition is'nt it?

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Exactly! If people don't like it that's okay but characters like Arcee certainly have many improvements from these changes and that's what's great about it.

19. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Actually, the name/character of Arcee has been in 5 different TF series. G1 (pink car), Energon (pink motorcycle), Movie (red/purple motorcycle), Animated (pink car), and Prime (blue motorcycle). So she's been a motorcycle in more series than a car, though this is the first series where she's blue.

Oh, there's BW Arcee too, but she's G1 Arcee turned into a pink... spider...

20. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Actually there was an Arcee toy in the 2007 movie toyline that was a blue repaint of the energon toy once. Here's the link to the page of pictures on Seibertron Arcee - Transformers (2007) - Toy Gallery - Photos 1 - 25 This means while TFP Arcee is the first version of the character that's blue in the show she was actually blue at one point before TFP came in. I've heard of the G1 Arcee repaint on the Transmetal 2 Blackarachnia toy and let me tell you it does not compute big time!