why am i so excited about ROTF bumblebee

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by justinRODimus, Feb 24, 2009.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

i mean... it's a toy that i already have a bajillion of that same exact mold from the first movie. but i see pics of the new head sculpt and the nice, more accurate gun and im like... dammit why does this always happen to me. oh and i've been kinda behind on the times, when are we supposed to see these guys in stores? thanks... random note over. ps i miss posting on here everyday.

2. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    because its bb hes awesome

3. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

actually for some reason thats the answer im looking for. im sorry im a little bit delirious i just stayed up all night to finish a paper thats due today and now i can't sleep. lol

4. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    The Human Alliance version is really cool. The basic BB are a bit meh

5. Optimatron

Optimatron Autobot

Yeah Im all about the human alliance version. Yet I think buying the deluxe version more than once is a waste of money for me.

6. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    I have several of the deluxe BB. I will probably just get Human Alliance Bumblebee.

7. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I don't understand the love for the Human Alliance. I'm not saying you guys are wrong, it's just my preferance. To me he looks like a mix between a FAB and deluxe. Maybe if is see a video review, i might like it better. As far as the deluxe version, i agree about the head. It is ten times nicer, but i don't think that's enough for me to buy him. I wanted the black one, but i never pulled the trigger. So now i probably figure next to that, nothings as cool.

8. repair_bay

repair_bay Scramble Power!

Ebay:
    I'm excited too. The new head and front bumper are enough to sell it to me. Also, does anyone know what scale HA is in? I'm really hoping its 1/18, so that BB and Sam can fit in with my Joes.

9. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Don't sweat it, dude. I'm really looking forward to the preview BB too. Why? Because the concept Camaro 'Bee toy was AWESOME and retooled head, hood/bumper, and gun only sweeten the deal. And I think we're due for these guys hopefully within the next month or so...?

From the pictures we've seen and the price point he's at, I kind of doubt it. Though crazier things have happened.

10. Seeker24

Seeker24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i agree... the human alliance version looks so much more detailed. plus i have enough of the deluxe version of him.

11. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i have Movie Cliffjumper, Allspark Blue BB, and "Premium" BB. CJ is nice, but he's... not BB. the other 2 are crappy, though not TOO bad-each just have their fatal flaw ((Blue, crappy feeling plastic))

so this guy is one ill be getting for sure, and unless you got him when he first came out, thenmaybe your reasons are the same as mine-you want one thats nice.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I'm getting both HA BB and Deluxe. HA kicks everybody's asses here. Deluxe is a good fig with cool remoulds.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    you win this thread!