Who's worse at following orders?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by ILoveDinobot, Aug 14, 2011.

1. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Miko or Arcee?

Seriously Hasbro stop making girls look bad, we aren't all reckless.....

ok, maybe.

But seriously, every time Prime gives an order to Arcee, along the lines of "fall back" or "don't engage the enemy alone" she's all like "NAH, I GOT THIS" and does it anyway. Even something simple like "no street racing" she has a real hard time following orders.

Isn't that the same reason people dislike Miko? Except Arcee can protect herself, as she is trained to, but Miko is just a human child.

2. AnithaPrime

AnithaPrime TURDUKEN

Well Arcee doesn't do it all the time. But Miko does it constantly. Miko is definitely worse at following orders.

3. Altimus

Altimus Well-Known Member

Maybe people don't like Miko because she makes the Autobots lose or she does something to distract them? I don't know just guessing. I got nothing against her.

4. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah I like Miko too. She can be stupid, but she's not annoying like the Darby's.

5. Altimus

I got nothing against any of the characters. My favorite characters are Arcee and Optimus. Also Ratchet.

6. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Well I don't have anything personal against anyone. :/ This is getting weird. *backs away*

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Duh Miko.

Besides everyone has those days when they disrespect orders. Almost Every Transformers does this.

Instead of going back to the base like Optimus said Ratchet made a run for it in Episode 22.

The Other three bots helped Jack in his street racing days.

I don't hate miko but i want her to stop doing this crap. It's amazing how Optimus is cool with that instead of being pissed off but he's not their dad technically.

8. Altimus

??

9. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Add to that Arcee is a very badass autobot who can take care of herself most of the time(except this week´s episode) and Miko is nothing more than a helpess teenager with cero survival instinct.

10. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Well maybe because Arcee is a trained warrior who's seen battle before, yet Miko is some teenager who's been with the Autobots some months?

11. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

The same goes for Jack and Raf, and they have the decency of not putting themselves into trouble unless necessary, because they know they cannot defend themselves from decepticons.

12. Shelbo

Shelbo Hur hur

Probably Miko. Miko is straight up reckless. I mean sometimes she has a good intention but it just makes you wanna say "hur dur, man. Think it through!". Arcee just kinda has rage problems. I think Arcee is done with her "RAAAAAAGH U KILLED MAH PARTNUR!! DIEEEE!" crap after she let Starscream get away. Miko just doesn't learn...

13. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I was thinking about that when I saw the episode when Arcee disobeyed orders, again.

Yes, that's part of the reason why some/most doesn't like Miko because of "selective hearing".

Actually, both have "selective hearing" and both are bad taking orders.

One end of the spectrum over-extends herself the other is childish.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  14. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee has made mistakes as well. But there are differences between her actions and Miko's.

I think Arcee's emotional outbursts are more understandable because she's lost so many people she's cared about. Miko hasn't. In fact, unlike Arcee, I think she's put others in danger. At least Arcee watches out for others. And maybe she has so much love for her comrades that she can't control her emotions at times.

This is made worse by her actions towards others. A lot of the times Miko's been there she criticized & antagonized those around her. She complained about Jack and called his mom, 'helicopter mom'.

Also during Miko's first escapades into danger, the intent of her actions seemed more in line with having fun. In my opinion, that's a shallow reason to put one's life and other peoples lives on the line.

Also Arcee has more understanding of the consquences of her actions. Arcee's most recent actions in episode 22 is actually understandable because the autobots were desperate. Her words when she was chasing Breakdown were "We need that Energon". She disobyed orders because she knew that the autobots wouldn't survive without energon.

Also, while Arcee regular contributes to the victory of the autobots through doing missions and fighting Decepticon forces; Miko doesn't. Miko seems to have caused just as much problems as she has solved. And a lot of the times, she only assisted in solving the same problem that she caused. An example of this is in Shadowzone and episode 21.

15. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

No. Miko has almost been killed multiple times due to her reckless behavior and still never seems to learn anything that's why people hate her. Arcee on the other hand has never been in a situation she couldn't handle and only looses her cool whenever anyone brings up her dead friends. It's more understandable that the murders of bots Arcee cares about are causing her to act reckless as apposed to Miko being reckless just because she's bored. And Arcee only puts herself in danger to protect more people from getting hurt as we've seen with her protecting Jack from Airachnid. Miko puts not only herself in danger but she usually ends up dragging Jack and Raf along with her. That's pretty bad when the youngest kid on the show is the more rational one. Normally it's the youngest who acts like Miko but they only need one near death experience to knock some sense into them. Miko has had like 6. Are they trying to cat her off the show. 8 near deaths, 9th time she actually dies.

16. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Miko

17. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Arcee is certainly becoming more insubordinate as the show progresses, but just a little bit. first it was little things like racing vince then it was disobeying optimus to chase Airachnid, and this time she's breaking the rules because she's realizing just how desperate the Autobots are for energon. HOWEVER, she, except for Vince, had somewhat justifiable reasons for what she did. Plus she can defend herself. Miko, however, only seems to have the reason of "I wanna help" or "I wanna watch the carnage" which is something we ALL want to do, but it's no reason to barge into an active combat zone. Just my opinion.

18. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Miko's a kid, Arcee is not only a trained soldier, but seemingly second in the chain of command. As much as I love Arcee, her insubordination is far worse than Miko's purely because of her rank and responsibility.

And don't act as if the fact Arcee can defend herself somehow makes up for it. If Miko could take down or at least outwit the cons on a regular basis, people would be hating her for that too.

Honestly, I think it's just the usual bias against humans showing up.

19. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Nailed it, Snark. It's just general anti-human characters buttmad.

20. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

I think your right. When I see Arcee disobey Optimus it doesn't surprise me, but it also doesn't annoy me. Miko acting selfish (Just like Arcee) doesn't surprise me, but it does annoy me. However, when Arcee does it, it tends to lead to a good scene. Arcee forcing Starscream to fight her even though he was a prisoner was awsome. Mainly because Starscream showed cleverness and some nice knees and elbows. I don't know. Maybe I'm showing even more biased by defending Arcee. :p