Whos with me? Can we please see some new combiners soon?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Kingplay, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The movie figures, animated, and even classics have shown us that toy-engineering and aesthetics has gone up a notch!

Can we please see some friggin awesome combiners with this new engineering!!!

P.S. the classics devastator, was fail, we need somethin more sexxxay

2. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't agree- while I'm happy to see Silverbolt and such, the slim amount of new molds we get I really don't want to see go into a combiner. I'd rather them focus on more of the main bots. If anything, I would really like to see a return of the insecticons.

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Insecticons would be great. Do them at Basic/Scout price point so I can build an army of clones.

I'd be interesting new combiners if they were as good as Rail Racer. If they were "stick five bots together, then add a load of accessories to actually make them into a robot" combiners, I'd be less interested.

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    If we do see one, I'd like to see it in Animated because that's where the money seems to be.

If they can't make everything contained into the individual robots, I say don't bother.

And if they can't release everything at once (read: GIFTSET), don't bother. I had a hell of a time completing my E Superion Maximus and never had the chance to complete my Bruticus Maximus.

5. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

All these combiner threads aren't gonna get 'em to do it any faster.

They've already said they want to do another combiner down the road, but not till they're sure they can do a really kick-arse job on it. And they said when it eventually happens, they don't plan on it being an upgrade of an existing character, so no new Devastator or Menasor homages.

From the bits we've heard, I daresay (speculation) that they've probably even got tentative designs for said combiner somewhere on one of their drawing boards; it's just not far enough down the line to start showing stuff off yet.