who's living in/near western KY and attending BOTCON?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Lord Bacon, May 8, 2006.

1. Lord Bacon

Lord Bacon BACON DUKE

anyone who lives in the western ky, southern in, or northern tn areas want to carpool? or share a room? i live in madisonville, ky. we could get a ton of ppl together and rent a van!

discuss!

2. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Can't help on the Van front LB

But I'm SERIOUSLY considering going,like I'm 90-95% sure I am.The 5-10% margin is more personal choice rather then financial or professional

And I can get a room at the Hyatt at a cheaper rate then the BotCon discount.So you'd have extra cash for the dealer room

I've got 1 roomie DEFINATELY lined up.If you want to be a 3rd I've got no problem sharing :) 

Be sure to bring your best face,I make it a point to at least TRY to get my picture taken with my roommates :D 

*EDIT*

I'd have to talk to my mate first(Open communication deal),but if he's okay with a 3rd I'm okay with a 3rd

So if interested,I'll talk to him for his input

Only challenge would be sleeping, 2 double beds with 3 people.Someone would be sharing a bed :D 

3. Lord Bacon

Lord Bacon BACON DUKE

hotels have cots that you can have sent to your room. the max # of ppl you can have in a room is determined by the fire code or something.

4. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

I'm in Evansville. I MIGHT be down for carpooling, it depends on if my wife decides she wants to go visit friends in Louisville that week or not. If she does then we'll just drive ourselves over. If she stays home I'd be up for carpooling definately. Already got a room lined up though.

5. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

The answer's 4

A room at the Hyatt with 2 Double beds can hold 4 people

I looked it up before

And my offer still stands LB :) 

6. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Fire code schmire code...Just have some peeps bring some sleeping bags and you can easily add like 8 more people to your room. It will be cheaper in the long run, but the room will have a very overpowering smell of fanboy. :D