Who's doing the Transformers soundtrack?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by lostpoeta, Feb 17, 2007.

1. lostpoeta

lostpoeta New Member

Hey guys does anyone know which artist and musicians and for that matter under what record label is the The transformer movie 2007 soundtrack going to be released? I have been looking everywhere for any info and all I can find is that Stan Bush is working on a song.

2. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Just a warning, people are probably going to start jumping up and down and screaming at you for posting this in "News and Rumours." Try not to let it get you down.

As for your question - we don't know yet. Pretty sure the Stan Bush thing is a rumour at best - from memory he made a song and released it on the net and said he wanted to be involved in the film, but I don't think he actually is. We know the composer for the film though, Steve Jablonsky.

3. lostpoeta

lostpoeta New Member

LOl Thanks for the heads up!

I appreciate your help! I know Steve Jablonsky composed the music for the trailers. I know one ofthe movie's actor is Tyrese a popular r and b singer. I'm pretty sure he might be in the soundtrack. Where should I pose my future questions? ANd once again thanks!

4. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd say put future question "Transformers General Discussion" (it's the section above News and Rumours") or maybe "Transformers Movie Discussion." I'm sure a mod will move this over there soon.

I'm hoping that Tyrese doesn't get a song in the film.

The only thing I've really heard about the score is that they were trying to decide if they should use techno music or orchestral (I'm guessing they're going to end up using a fusion of both).

5. IACON

IACON "That's Vector Sigma?" TFW2005 Supporter

Probably Hanz Zimmer. He worked a lot with Bay.
    IMHO, all of his music sound the same.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Moved to the Movie forum, please don't post questions in the News forum EVER.

7. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    stan bush ahs made a song for the new movie - however, he did it out of itnerst in his own time without being asked, so its totallyunofficial and a ctually nothing at all to do with the film.

however it has been officially confirmed that the cheeky girls are singing at least 4 tracks:

[​IMG]

8. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I hope it's a orchestral soundtrack. Nothing dates a movie more than trendy pop music.

9. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    As do I, Id say the best chocie would be Jablonsky, I think his work is benificiary to any movie wanting that shock and awe feel when action is amiss.

I also say this because I just got dont watching "SteamBoy"

And as a matter of fact jablonsky did some pretty amazing work in that anime. Great movie!

BTW everyone should get it!

Lol, but the movie also needs that mechanical edge like jablonsky had in the "Island".

Whoever it is, orchestra is a nice dish for this movie.