Whoopsy kinda got the wrong 1 from Ebay, but what is this??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by G60Force, Nov 5, 2010.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Hi Guys... I collect 3 types of TF's

1.Master Pieces (only need Nemesis Prime and/or Sleep Convoy)
    2.M.Bay Movie bots... (deluxe/voyager/leader .. exception some scouts)
    3.At least 1 prime from every era + the ones that are extremely cool

So.. this week I received my BIG CONVOY MAMMOTH, which I hate for the beast mode, but the OP BOT mode is how I display most of them ;) 

OK this was kind of a long introduction,
    but here's where I need some help!

I bought the following from eBay:
    Transformers Beast Wars C-16 Flash Leo Convoy Lio - eBay, Transformers, Action Figures, Toys Games. (Eindtijd 28-okt-10 23:19:57 CEST)

there was very little time left for me at that point to ask questions, and when looking at the picture of the box.. I thought it was the more G1'ish version with red/metallic chestpiece and such :D 

But unfortunately for me when I opened the box today it was the sort of transparent silver/gray/white/gold version :( 

Anybody who can tell me more about the 1 I now have, since I probably gonna have to trade it for a different repaint???

I don't know what to do, and I guess I can't really blame the eBayer here!

Attached Files:

• leo.png
      leo.png
      File size:
      265.2 KB
      Views:
  2. SaberBurst

SaberBurst Guardian

3. soundwaveprime1

soundwaveprime1 Well-Known Member

the pic is of flash lio convoy

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

You won that auction!

I was watching that from the start and was going to bid but totally forgot at the last minute.

I would have preferred the original as well, but that looks like a nice figure at a nice price IMO.

5. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Like everyone else has already said, you've got the Flash Lio convoy version. It's a limited run recolor of Lio, think he was only available as a Japanese store exclusive or something back when the Beast Wars Second Animated Movie was released. Probably not as "in demand" as Lio convoy because it's not the classic colours but you might be able to trade it on for enough cash to afford the real one.

Story explanation for the recolour is it's a super mode that came about when Lio Convoy and Beast Wars Convoy teamed up, and their combined desire for justice caused their twin matrices to go into overdrive and give them both powered up super modes, Flash Lio Convoy and Burning Convoy. Cool if short fight sequence.

6. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Dang you're right... :( 

Confirmed ;) 

Double whoops :(  sorry to hear... but I'll hold on to it and will long along the way to replace it.... :D 

Thnx for the extra info... :D  LOL I don't no sh*t about all those many different era's... I just search for the phrase OP / Prime / Optimus / Convoy etc. to hopefully find a cool addition to my Primes collection :p