Whoa! Wait a minute!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nerdling, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    from TFsource:

"At this time all of our modded and unmodded MP-05 Megatrons are spoken for. If you placed your order today and we cannot fill it, we do apologize, but we fill all orders on a first come first serve basis.

For those that preordered the unmodified they will be instock tomorrow and we will start shipping out all orders on Friday. Stay tuned for an email from our shipping team. We do not have any extras unspoken for, so please do not email begging, pleading, or offering up pics of your sister. I've received too many requests this week already."

I put my order for one last Friday. I have the PayPal receipt to back it up. I emailed him and I think the account has been suspended. I got no shipping confirmation or anything. WTF?

2. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hopefully your shipping notice will be on the way then.......let's keep our fingers crossed.

3. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

First, this isn't news. Second, what are you upset about? They said they sold out today, and are shipping orders starting later this week. They can't give you a shipping confirmation before they ship. You're fine if you placed your order last week. TFSource is rock solid, one of the most reliable online shops. No need to freak out.

4. Nerdling

Ebay:
    I hope youre right. I've never ordered from them before and spent a while debating it. Bah, I think it'll be fine.

After logging on to the paypal just now, saw the payment went through. Sigh:

5. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Oh great. I got mine today and it's misassembled from the factory. I was gonna email curt about trading it out for me, but looks like that may not happen if he's sold out.

Thanks alot Takara and your crappy QC. Why didn't someone catch this when they opened it to plug it?

6. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    TFsource and Curt are awsome! So you have nothing to worry about as I can tell you if there is a issue he will correct it.

7. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I haven't had any issues with Curt before. I've bought my last three MPs from him as well as the last few TFCs. I would've continued to buy those from him had the line not stopped. It just sucks because this is definately an issue that needs to be traded out cause it can't be fixed without spare parts. But he can't trade it out if he's sold out.

Now that I have pics taken, I need to shoot that email.

8. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:

TFSource is on the up and up, I ordered mine from Curt, see here http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showpost.php?p=1219638&postcount=105

What was wrong with it?

EDIT: damn, you read my mind! Wow, that's just blatant... I'm amazed no one at QC saw this!

9. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Maybe you'll get lucky and Curt will have another broken one lying about he can swap the part with.

10. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    That would work out to be all kinds of awesome. I'm not sure how hard that part is to remove, but I'm sure I could swap it out. I'm not taking him apart to see until I hear back from Curt. I sent the email just now.

11. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    Can I ask what exactly am I looking for in those pics? Did his chest come backwards or something?

12. Insane Galvatron

News Credits:
    If you look at Megatron's right side ( your left ), you will see that red plastic with the silver paint on it. Opposite that, you see a solid red piece. They should look the same. The second pic ( of his back ) shows that the back side of that piece has the silver paint.

During assembly, instead of giving him a left and right side piece, he got two right side pieces. The one put on the left side had to be turned backwards to fit.

13. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Excitement! My Style!!!

News Credits:
    Oh, I see. Yeh, that does suck. Too bad mine came today, but I won't have a chance to inspect in for another 2 weeks. Good luck with getting yours corrected.

14. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    First and only time i pre ordered/ordered something from them they sold it at botcon instead of shipping it out. Lame company

15. OptimusAutobot

OptimusAutobot Banned

damn...I was going to order an MP-05 from TFSource this week. Now I have no chance at getting Megatron at a decent price.

I really didn't want to go to ebay and pay upwards of $150 not including shipping. :mad 

16. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Yo IG, did you get a shipping notice before you received your Megs? I ordered mine before you did (albeit earlier on the same day I believe), and I still haven't got my notice.

17. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Apparently mine was shipped this past Monday, but I have not received a shipping notice either.

But I'm not concerned. TF Source has been fantastic on all dealings I've had with them.

18. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

Oh crap, IG, that absolutely sucks. Though, if you hadn't described the problem, I would've never seen it. Damned defect was like an optical illusion. I didn't pay attention to your thread tho, it seems, since I was about to ask you if you could just turn the piece around! :banghead:  I hope Curt can help you out somehow!

*goes to inspect his own MP05 now...*

19. Nerdling

Ebay:
    Got my notice this morning. Due to arrive on Saturday. My MP-04 and 6' Titanium G1 UM are going to arrive today.

"There's nothing left for me to do but DANCE!" :cool: 

20. Kupp

Kupp Ford Fanboy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I bought mine at arround 8am monday morning, and just recieved my shipping notification, so anyone who bought before then check your e-mails, and even if there is nothing, chances are you are golden.