Who would rather have die in DOTM?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by topspin408, Jan 6, 2012.

?

Que or Dino

1. Dino

36 vote(s)
    37.9%
  2. Que

59 vote(s)
    62.1%
  1. topspin408

topspin408 Dino's Role Model

Who would you rather have die? Que or Dino

2. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Que. He was ugly. And he looked nothing like Wheeljack.

3. topspin408

if you said que why do i have a vote against dino?

4. topspin408

and i agree he was ugly but i still feel kind of bad for him when he died because he was old

5. ShOcKwAvE1213

Dude I didn't vote but I will now

6. topspin408

oh sorry about that who'd you vote for

7. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

I voted Que. I did feel bad they way he died. But he was just an annoying mess in my honest opinion.

8. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Dino in a heartbeat, while I do like him, he is Sideswipe with an Italian accent, just another random badass to fill the ranks, and we are starting to go overboard with those.

WheeljaQ was unique among the Autobots, as in, he was the only soul in that team [alongside Ratchet] who dared to not be a brave, hot-blooded badass.

It was actually nice to see someone among the Autobot ranks who would not charge into battle like a madman, it is statistically impossible to have an entire army of badasses, WheeljaQ was refreshing to see due that.

I don't see how Dino even slightly resembles Mirage, Dino also looked like a posessed praying mantis.

Uglyness is common among the Autobots [Ironhide looked like a bulldog, Sideswipe has a deformed face full of shards, Wheelie and Brains look just plain deformed with their mismatched eyes and teeth, BB has no goddamn mouth, Leadfoot looks like a fat machine of death, only Optimus and Ratchet are off the hook here, and even Optimus has some degree of weirdness in his face] and I also don't think is that much of a valid justification.

9. ShOcKwAvE1213

I thought ironhide looked badass, I can see Sideswipe ugly face, but he was cool. I don't see any weirdness about badass prime. And BB was the cute badass so I can live with no mouth.

10. Overlord Balder

An ugly badass [they often are ugly to reflect their personality], Stone Cold Austin looks badass, but his face looks like a tombstone.

Hell, I look badass sometimes, and I am uglier than a gargoyle.

My point remains, most of them were ugly as the damn hell, so it's a very vague justification to say Que should die because he was "ugly".

11. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Would have liked to see Mirage and Wheeljack die like they did in the novelization.

12. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Dino. It would have made the Decepticons look like more of a threat.

Killing Que was like walking in a nursing home, grabbing an old man, and shooting him with a missile launcher, any idiot can do it, and it doesn't make them look any better, just makes them look like an asshole.

13. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Wow, lotta hate for Que considering 1. He wasn't annoying. (He had five lines, only one of which was fast-talking. Fast talking =/= annoying) 2. He wasn't ugly. Old doesn't mean ugly. It means old. He looks old. That's what old people look like. And 3. The complaint of he doesn't look like Wheeljack is silly because he wasn't called Wheeljack. His name was Que in the movie. (No, the credits don't count) That's like complaining Sentinel Prime doesn't look a thing like Huffer.

I put Dino because out of the two while he was a cooler fighter he didn't have much of a character, wheras in Que's five lines he came across as helpful, kind, and a more humble old man as opposed to the other Autobots who are all skilled fighters.

14. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Sentinel Prime isn't blue and doesn't look like the Tick! That's not Sentinel Prime that's Ironhide from another universe! (yes I'm being facetious :p )

I guess I'm one of the few who liked Que as his own character, not as Wheeljack. And, it frees up the name for a repaint/new character in another movie! And for people who whine about Dino being red and not named Mirage, wouldn't it be better to have a new red character and a repaint in blue later actually named Mirage? Just saying.

15. Overlord Balder

That was the point, the Decepticons are so monstrous, they can kill a unarmed old man without thinking twice.

16. Atlas42

Atlas42 Banned

Dino. I wanted Soundwave to tear his head off like in the book.

17. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

Then there'd be complaints about...

"OH MY GAWD THE MOVIES ARE TOO GORY AND GRAPHIC".

18. Rumbleburst02

Rumbleburst02 Well-Known Member

Dino. As was said, Que had some character and could do something other than shoot a gun or flip in midair (not dissing the acrobatics).

19. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

Dino was both redundant (sportscar both with arm blades, they've already got one of those), and doesn't have much of a future, since Ferrari was so difficult to work with I highly doubt he'll be back in the next film.

Que barely got any attention, didn't fight at all despite packing some impressive weaponry, and was something different in that he was a scientist first and warrior second. Consider Optimus, Bee, the 3 wreckers, sideswipe and Dino are already warriors that's 7 warriors to 1 scientist (Ratchet) amongst the survivors.

20. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

THIS!

And very well said.

I'll just let you post on my behalf from now on.