Who would be interested in....

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by tehKOREANdude, Jun 9, 2009.

1. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    A fan made Season 4? A Transformers Fanimated, if you will. A whole series comprised of maybe 10 minute episodes, continuing from the end of season 3.

Whoever is interested, please post below with comments and ideas (not story plot based).

If you want to contribute, please post on my actual page with what you'd be interested in doing (story, character design, voice acting, etc.).

Of course, I don't know if this will take off or even begin, but just a general idea of how you guys would feel would be nice.

2. jerky123

jerky123 PSN=deadpoolistheman

News Credits:
    Well, I can help you make some plotlines/storyline/standalone story's if you want. Iv'e had some crazy idea's in my head. :ev: 

3. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
  4. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Story and VA. But I'm anal about story, and refuse to give in to "fan demands" ... like bringing Blurr back from the dead, or renaming Female Starscream, or anything like that.

5. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    I can voice act whenever, but that's about it. Don't feel like touching the story with my own writing. I'd be interested to see what we could pull off though, especially if you get Kickback writing.

6. tehKOREANdude

News Credits:
    I know bout that thread. commented a coupla times, but i'm talking about making an actual cartoon continuation not driven by spontaneous thoughts and ideas, but a thorougly planned concept.

totally agree. Blurr's death, however tragic, can't be changed or whatev. while i do enjoy pleasing fans with little g1 homages or characters, the set story shouldn't be altered in such drastic manners.

7. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

I was toying with ideas and plot ideas for a 4th season. I wasn't going to bring Blurr back either, doing so misses out on the chance for some character development with Bumblebee. I was probably also going to give Sentinel Prime some kind of eventual redemption, he's a great character but he's at the point where he's either got to improve himself or go downhill.

At any rate, I'd be happy to discuss and bounce of various character and plot ideas and maybe write some plots. I could even do some character designs as well. But, I don't have the skill to properly animate anything so I can't really help beyond that.

8. tehKOREANdude

News Credits:
    I have the idea for the overall plot outlined, but the character-centered episodes such as "garbage in, garbage out" or even "human error" (not important to the plot but drives the story nonetheless) will be ones i need help on.

Yeh, animation is my main concern at this point. I'm still pretty amateur at animation so if I don't get better or can't find anyone capable, then it'll just have to be in comic format.

9. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    I would love to contribute my voice to the cause, sign me up for VA. Other than that I could help write depends on if you think I got a good handle of the characters, check the aforementioned thread for details.

I was also thinking, you could shop around Newgrounds for animators. I know there are som real great guys there that would prolly love to help out.

10. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You should post your idea for the season and we can help you flesh it out. I would like doing some episode treatments just for fun I honestly think animated style could work with just flash animation or something

11. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Hell no. No interest at all.

12. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    How do you feel about the Blurr cube wheeling around in a beeping Captain Pike chair? :) 

13. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    id seriously love to do this and help out exp with a voice or such!!
    let me know

14. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    How do you rename a character who has already been given a name?
    Its being shown in the allspark almanac and was mentioned at TFcon and Botcon...I'd say that makes it pretty much official.

But yes Blurr is dead....but the fanboys make me remeber something

An Art Director enters Botcon

Mr. Wyatt: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

(The Fanboy does not respond.)

Mr. Wyatt: 'Ello, Miss?

Fanboy: What do you mean "miss"?

Mr. Wyatt: I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!

Fanboys: I'm goin' for lunch.

Mr. Wyatt: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this Autobot what I killed off not half an hour ago from this very fandom.

Fanboy: Oh yes, the, uh, the Cybertronian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

Mr. Wyatt: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

Fanboy: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

Mr. Wyatt: Look, matey, I know a dead autobot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

Fanboy: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bot, the Cybertorian Blue, isn'it, ay? Beautiful transformation!

Mr. Wyatt: The transformation don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

Fanboy: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

Mr. Wyatt: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the cube) 'Ello, Mister Zippy! I've got a lovely fresh energon cube for you if you show...

(Fanboy pushes the cube)

Fanboy: There, he moved!

Mr. Wyatt: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cube!

Fanboy: I never!!

Mr. Wyatt: Yes, you did!

Fanboy: I never, never did anything...

Mr. Wyatt: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO BLURRY!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Picks up Cube and thumps it on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

Mr. Wyatt: Now that's what I call a dead autobot.

Fanboy: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

Mr. Wyatt: STUNNED?!?

Fanboy: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Cybertronian Blues stun easily, major.

Mr. Wyatt: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That bot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged run through space.

Fanboy: Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for Iacon.

Mr. Wyatt: PININ' for IACON?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im home?

Fanboy: The Cybertronian Blue prefers keepin' on it's back! Remarkable bot, id'nit, squire? Lovely transformation!

Mr. Wyatt: Look, I took the liberty of examining that bot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been movin' about in the first place was that it had been NAILED to a skateboard.

(pause)

Fanboy: Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that bot down, it would got free, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

Mr. Wyatt: "VOOM"?!? Mate, this bot wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! 'E's bleedin' demised!

Fanboy: No no! 'E's pining!

Mr. Wyatt: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This autobot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the board 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is cybernetic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' well of allsparks!! THIS IS AN EX-AUTOBOT!!

(pause)

Fanboy: Well, I'd better replace it, then. (he takes a quick peek behind the counter) Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh, we're right out of Blurrs.

Mr. Wyatt: I see. I see, I get the picture.

Fanboy: I got a Name for the Female Starscream.

(pause)

Mr. Wyatt: Pray, is it the name I gave her, Slipstream?

Fanboy: Nnnnot really.

Mr. Wyatt: WELL IT'S HARDLY BLOODY CANON, IS IT?!!???!!?

Fanboy: N-no, I guess not. (gets ashamed, looks at his feet)

Mr. Wyatt: Well.

(pause)

Fanboy: (quietly) D'you.... d'you want to come back to my place? I've got Battle Beasts.

Mr. Wyatt: (looks around) Yeah, all right, sure.

15. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i'll do voice acting lol i can do a mean cobra commander and some others

16. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Animatedcomic

Here yah go I'm currently a character designer and writer for it more people is good.

17. tehKOREANdude

News Credits:
    um...okay?

18. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

We need more Monty Python in our Wreckgar :lolol