Who will they kill off for the 2nd movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimusdestruction, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optimusdestruction

optimusdestruction THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

News Credits:
    Do you think they will kill off some of the autobots to introduce some new characters? That was the issue with the 86 movie, they killed off all the "old" robots to make room for the new ones. Will they make the same desicion. If they dont that's a whole lot of robot action which i am not opposed to of course.

2. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

You cannot kill, what you can simply back up to a HDD.. c:/windows/transformers/decepticons/megatron_galvatron.exe ...lol.

3. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

4. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    Why does everyone want Prime to die !!!!!!! I don't suggest killing anyone before we get to know them.

5. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

hmm ironhide may be the first to go he's gunna be in the frontline fighting so he's obviously at risk i hope im wrong but i doubt i am.

6. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Jazz die. Oh wait...Michael Bay already made me happy doing that. That pretender was not Jazz...

Not trying to start a G1/Movie debate. Jazz was just the only character that erked me. I can't put my finger on exactly why, he just wasn't...Jazz.

Seriously though. Maybe they should kill off Barricade. Comic says he's dead, think the novel does, my idea would be:

"Barricade is heavily damaged, barrelling down the highway away from Mission City (or whatever it was called), on his tail is a white and black Police Car. Suddenly Barricade tires of the chase and transforms, attempting to catch the 'human cop' off guard when the officer screeches to a halt and transforms inot Prowl!"

Or something like that. Then they fight to the death (Barricade's death). I think that would make a good opening.

As for Scorponok, I just assumed he was back inside Blackout and was killed along with him.

7. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

My buddy miraisoup said the same thing, he was REAL sour when jazz turned out to be a break dancing brotha lol...

8. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Prime will die in part 2.

9. SureShot90

SureShot90 Peace=superior firepower

Ebay:
    Personally (at least for the sequel) I think Bonecrusher is definetely a goner and won't reappear. Frenzy, decapitated himself ! well he experienced that earlier in the movie - so if he's dead, not sure. Blackout I think is dead too. Brawl/Devastator...mm perhaps, but I just got a gut feeling we haven't seen the last of him since he was a real tough nut to crack. Barricade I think we'll definetely see - perhaps he fled the fight ?. Scorponok - have a sensation of he will get rebuild and get a proper robot mode. Megatron ? well he lost an arm, a leg and his switch was turned off... well do you really think that would stop him ? I think not - he's coming back I'm sure. Jazz !? well his toy counterpart is out with Bio' saying he got rebuild, so I guess he's back in the game..
    I have no proof of anything here, it's just my personal feeling how it'll continue

10. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.