Who will fight who and will come out alive?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Funnymerc, May 9, 2011.

1. Funnymerc

Funnymerc Well-Known Member

Personally who do you want to fight who?

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

Well do not read the spoilers, it is simple has that

3. Funnymerc

Funnymerc Well-Known Member

I am just wondering what everyone else thinks.

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I've read most of the spoilers. So I don't think so much as I know. (Even though, the information may be a little suspect.).

5. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

I cannot really say a thing, because I have read the spoilers and I do not want to ruin it for you, if the spoilers are true

6. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    Well, I'll leave out what I've read in spoilers, and speculate on what we don't know.

Looks like Ironhide is taking on at least 2 dreads fro mthe teaser/trailer scene where he crashes straight into them. I could see IH vs. 2+ Dreads as his big moment fight like how he took on Brawl in TF07.

Ratchet seems to always be in the rear, I guess medics are worth keeping off the front lines. We see him fighting generics in one scene and that's about it. Hopefulyl he gets a cool fight, like how he cut up Brawl in TF07 and then gave Sam cover-fire vs. Starscream.

Jolt and Arcee will likely not show at all. :( 

The Twins will have a minor spot if anything, imo. Maybe not even get any lines, but just "be there".

Sidwswipe will hopefully get a moment or two of cool action, or will at least be another fighter in the mess like Ratchet.

You know Bumblebee will get some good fights, maybe against Soundwave? As SW turns into a car now, he'd be a good size to fight him. Leave the bigger villains to Prime. We see him in the trailer saving people from Starscream, but it looks like he didn't probably actually attack SS, he's just saving the two dudes. Rumor was that Hardcore Eddie dealt that blow to SS.

Prime is obivious, we know he'll likely be the one to take on Shockwave and Megatron. He'll obiviously take out plenty of generics too.

As for the Wreckers, we've yet to see them on-screen outside of their Stealth Force mode, so who knows if they'll even transform. I'd say they will, but maybe they have a small role, like Sideswipe or Arcee in ROTF.

As for the bad guys.... Seems we only have the big four, the dreads, and a load of generics. Shame we probably won't get more "full character" bad dudes.

Megatron will be interesting to see. What are the full implications of his new alt mode? Is he an ally or rival to Shockwave? Etc.

Starscream is back again, no clue what he'll do, probably the usual - do some air strikes and cause general chaos. Not sure if he'll survive this movie. But if any Decepticon does, I'd say he has good odds. There are rumors of his death though.

Soundwave is on Earth now, which means he'll hopefully get some kick-ass battling on the go. I hope he uses some sort of sound, vibration, or EMP-based weaponry, not just guns and blades. I basically want him to wreck stuff like Blackout did at the begining of TF07.

Shockwave looks like a tough dude. I hope he still has an intellectual side to him though. I expect he'll be in final or penultimate battle, likely against Prime alone. Followign the trend, I expect him to die at the end like Megatron and The Fallen have done previously.

Dreads look cool, probably will get a role similar to Barricade in TF07 in that they'll be a good "midboss". Likely have their big showdown with Ironhide, but may show up earlier too.

Generics will be everywhere. Hopefully we can get more of them with actual alt modes this time. I do beleive we've seen Sideways and Brawl's models reused, hopefully we can get some constructicons, seekers, etc, to fill out the ranks rather than complete generibots.

That's as much as I cna say without including spoilers, so if I can guess that much, it means we really don't actually know everything yet.

7. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    Now now, remember what Nelson said...."Noooo Skids and Mudflap in TF3 and anyone who thinks they are is a doody-head!!" :lol 
    Seriously though, I think you're right there, if the Twins do appear, I think they'll be demoted to background characters who pop up for one and a half seconds and say nothing, much like Jar Jar in Revenge of the Sith.

Back on topic, I hope Mirage and Sideswipe get some awesome moments, preferably taking down a couple of the Dreads, but I get a sinking feeling that they'll just stand around and look cool while bloody Bumblebee gets all the action and attention, he is the Movie franchise's golden boy (if you pardon the pun) after all. :redface2: