Who will die in the movie?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by bonafide1498, Jan 10, 2009.

1. bonafide1498

bonafide1498 Cavatron shall reign!

Ebay:
    IMO, i think alot of characters will probably be killed in the movie, even some
    of the main characters. Maybe starscream, or even Optimus. what do you think?

2. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

I remember philly girl saying she saw the orange one of the twins die.

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    There's also speculation that Ratchet would die, but as I'm not sure of where that rumor originally appeared, that could be an instance of HE TELL ME.

4. Icespark

Icespark A Spark in the Darkness

News Credits:
    I know that Optimus won't die. Peter Cullen signed on to play Prime in three films, so while he might not be safe for number three, he certainly won't be killed in number two.

Other characters I imagine safe are Bumblebee, Soundwave, and Megatron.

I imagine that the Fallen One will probably die though. I don't think they can use him as a head villain for more than one movie.

Characters that are top on my list of "I hope the survive" are Arcee, Jetfire, Ratchet, and Starscream. :D 

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Not sure who will die, though I have a bad feeling that a decent amount of the new Autobots will. I think most of the Decepticons will survive this movie. That way they can end it with the Decepticons having the upper hand, and then have the Autobots defeat them in the third movie.

I remember when this one first started. It was pure fan speculation due to the fact that Ratchet's alt-mode hadn't been used at many of the filming locations. Even though we only saw a fraction of the different filming locations, and for all we know he could have more bot-mode screen time than alt-mode screen time.

6. cyclonus666

cyclonus666 target master

r o t f

I was hopping to see what happened in the original movie by the end of the trilogy , I want to see rodimus prime, galvatron, scourge and the sweeps and cyclonus and his armada, and unicron, so to get there we gotta see a good bit of carectors die, but I seriously dought were ever going to see that

7. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Ratchet and Ironhide die, I want a proper send-off to Optimus's oldest (judging by personality) allies, not something forgettable like their deaths in the G1 movie or Jazz in the first film. Still, I think it'd be cool if Jetfire sacrificed himself to redeem his Decepticon past.

8. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I'm sure my hopes will get killed off fairly early in the film :D 

As to bot deaths I'm thinking they will kill off either one Autobot because they want to be all gritty and edgy. Maybe they will kill two Autobots because well that's likely the only way they can think to give a film any edge.

I'm sure we will have a large pile of dead Decepticons by the end of the movie. Unless there is a huge shift from the first film then Decepticons aren't really characters they are something to kill for a happy ending with no real effort. If they will kill off Megatron thinking he'd be easy to replace then none of the Decepticons are safe even if they are one the fans loved from other series.

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Everybody except the guy who disappeared mid-film without explanation will die.

Except in the novel, everybody dies there.

10. MegatronSupporter

MegatronSupporter Well-Known Member

You are unbelievable,in one heck of a terrible way IMO.

If you really feel that way about the movie,the answer is simple. Don't watch it. But if you want to keep being silly by showing relentless pessimisticism towards the movie,then by all means go ahead and keep it up.

Now as for deaths,I have a hunch that Arcee,Ironhide, and Jolt will die a side from one of the twins. As for the Decepticons,I think Skorponok,Ravage,Longhaul,and maybe The Fallen will die.

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Devestator dies. You just KNOW that Michel Bay can't resist blowing up something THAT big in one of his films.

12. Doug

Doug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That is what I am thinking. But it will not surprise me if Devestator dies. But I will be shocked if Ratchet or Ironhide dies. Both were killed in the 86 animation movie.

13. cornpone

cornpone Lobot&me

I think the following will die: The Fallen, one of the Twins, Ironhide, Barricade, some Constructicons, Skorponok, and a few of the arriving Decepticons but not Starscream, Soundwave or Ravage.

I'd be interested to see if Arcee could live if one of her three bikes were destroyed. Perhaps then the three bikes are three bots, though triplets with twins would be overkill.

14. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    They die. They all die.

I'm sure (at least) one Decepticon will die, and one Autobot. And Jetfire. Or the Fallen.

15. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope I'm wrong but I think either Ironhide or Ratchet will get it. Offed by the Fallen or Megs or Devastator. Which would suck because I really liked both Ironhide and Ratchet, way more than Jazz in movie 1 (and in G1 too incidentally).
    Don't think they'll off Bee or be stupid enough to get rid of Optimus and I'm not sure they'll off any of the new Autobots either.
    Decepticon wise no idea, since we hardly know any Cons that will be in the movie. I hope Soundwave doesn't get killed. Alice's pretender robot probably will.

16. AMG

AMG Old School

Fallen and Dev feel like sure bets to me. Jetfire may go out with a bang too.

17. OPTlMUS PRlIME

OPTlMUS PRlIME Banned

NONE

I hope no transformers die ! I adore transformers so much more than anyone in the whole dang world and i always will so much!!!

18. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

what about the possible Alice pretender? she probably is gonna be killed. If not by the bots, then by a very jealous Micheala!

19. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Sorry to break it to you, but there will be transformers dying. Just look at the body count from TF1:

Decepticons: Bonecrusher, Blackout, Frenzy, Megatron, Brawl (5)
    Autobots: Jazz (1)
    Unkown aligence: that guy Megatron impales with the thrown stick in OP's explination/visual recreation of TF history (1)

Total: 7 TF's die.

Considering how many TF's die in TFTM, that's a lower count. Of course, that movie was going off of a two-season cartoon with too many characters introduced in it, while the Movie didn't have that.

20. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    BuTtHeReArEToOmAnYfOuRTyBoTsInThEmOvIePlUsMeGaTrOnIsJuStAtOyBaYhEtElLmE!!!