Who will be the main villian in TF4?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaWolverine, Feb 21, 2012.

?

Who will be the main villian in TF4?

1. Galvatron

40.0%
  2. Unicron

10.0%
  3. The Quintessons

5.0%
  4. Straxus

23.3%
  5. Megatron again

21.7%
  1. OmegaWolverine

OmegaWolverine Well-Known Member

I believe it'll be Galvatron. Then comes a whole bunch of Seekers with different names.

2. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm hoping for obscure characters like Black Shadow and Thunderwing or maybe someone like Cyclonus. I'll accept Galvatron if he isn't a reformatted Megatron and I do not want a Unicron.

3. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    They used the traitor thing already. But because it's Bay who uses old shit and outdoes
    himself the villain will be Counterpunch. But he won't be an enemy. Or will he? And then he'll combine or some bs

4. RzaSharp

RzaSharp Well-Known Member

What I'd like to see happen in TF4 is someone(humans) combines the remains of Megs, Soundwave and Shockwave, and using tech obtained from Megatron pre TF1 (Sector 7) load the Megatron "progam" into this cybertronian/human mech hybrid to try to animate the machine...which becomes Galvatron......its not megatron per se (by spark) but does have the basic corruption programming that Megatron "suffered" from. Optimus gets brutally killed.

The new human protagonist uses the matrix of leadership to transform himself into a human autobot..he would be sacrificing his body...this could be Hot Rod and explain his wreckless attitude, or it could be a new character alltogether.

They could work in the other new characters as having escaped Cybertron during its brief teleportation to earths orbit. Bay could even have a "flashback" scene that shows Optimus seeing some of these bots during his absence between getting cut from the wires and arriving to the final battle in DOTM. This could show why Optimus was extra brutal at the end of DOTM. He knows he has to END this once and for all because now, Earth IS their home, shows why he was willing to destroy Cybertron to save Earth....all of the surviving Autobots are now on Earth. This would give new meanings to the final exchanges between Prime and Megatron and Prime and Sentinel in DOTM.

Give the movie a transcendent, Ghost in the Machine type feel. We have seen the scenario of TFs in the present day plenty of times. Lets see what a future together would look like. I would rather it be something like this than exo suits that transform and fart jokes.

I can always dream.....

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  5. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    Given Hasbro's lack of use of Galvatron lately, it's just something that's inevitable.

6. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i want megatron transform into the galavtron

7. TFtoycollector

TFtoycollector I'm British i am

News Credits:
    I think they should go with the quintessons or Unicron. No Megatron as the villian.........yet. I think if they start a new trilogy, they could gradually bring megatron back into it, and then have him as the villan for the last one. Have like a scene at the end of the fourth with his head hooked up to all this stuff, with Cyclonus and Scourge building him a new body. Then have another scene in the next movie. then finally have him back for the last one, as Galvatron.

8. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

Who in the world is Straxus?!!

9. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    :throw 

10. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Read this wiki article and then come back. Straxus (G1) - Transformers Wiki

Anyways, I'd like to see a comic villain like Overlord or Thunderwing as the main villain in TF4. Though, considering how uncreative the writers have been sometimes, I sadly think Galvatron or a resurrected Megatron will be the main villains.

11. optimoose

optimoose Well-Known Member

this

12. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    :stick: 

i think Straxus would be an excellent villain in TF4. i'm not planning on seeing it, but if Straxus *cough Darkmount cough* were the main villain...

13. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I'm in the same boat.

It would be kind of fun if the film dug into the more obscure sections of Transformers mythology for the main villain because there isn't enough on the characters to get a feeling of the films didn't do them right. It gives a writer so much freedom because most of the stuff about the character needs to be filled in.

Or an even bolder idea would be a brand new villain made just for the movies. Although I'm not sure Hasbro would go for that since the movies are kind of a way to recycle names to keep up the copyright.

14. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

I'd place my bet for Shockwave. There's always a chance.

Reasons:

- When Prime supposedly 'kills' him, we only see Prime bust his side and rip out his optics. Prime then uses Shockwave's cannon to fire at the Pillar, and Sentinel jumps down to attack, leaving Shockwave, not fully dead, to flee while Prime is distracted.

-A lot of people felt betrayed when it turned out he wouldn't be Main Villain of TF3

-Being a super-intelligent scientist, he may have fled in vehicle mode and reconstructed his optics, ribs and other parts of his body. Looking at that armour, the ribs and optics were only really the main damage done to him.

-There would have to be a good reason for TF4 to come directly after TF3. Perhaps Shockwave, who was directly involved in the plan of TF3, fled to a different geographical area (hence new human cast) where he could work in peace, perhaps reformatting himself.

15. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    If the past five years or so of the movie thread have taught me anything, Michael Bay will be the main villain.

16. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    it would also give hasbro a chance to make a leader class shockwave

:lol 

17. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

OVERLOARD would be great

18. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

You beat me to it.

19. Grimmjow

Grimmjow Mr. America

The main villain will be Justin Bieber, for he is the root of evil.

Now, in all seriousness, I'd like to see Galvatron as the main villain. As for supporting Decepticons, how about Thundercracker...Skywarp...Nemesis Prime as a secondary villain & a character foil for Optimus Prime...and maybe even the ghost of Starscream? Having a ghost/zombie Starscream could allow for some horror-type elements.

20. Skywarp2413

Skywarp2413 Well-Known Member

My favorite idea would be a Galvatron who was sort of a "secret apprentice" to Megatron back during the war on cybertron, like Starkiller in The Force Unleashed.
    He was ruler of Cybertron in Megatron's stay, and has wondered where his master went since he left. When Cybertron begins to transwarp to Earth, he tracks the area the section of Cybertron went to and finds Earth. He scans the planet, finding not only the corpse of Megatron, but that of Shockwave, Soundwave, and Starscream. Infuriated, he returns to Cybertron, gathers his crew and heads back to Earth, claiming he will avenge his master's death.

Or this because Shockwave. His design was way too cool for them to throw him away like that.