Who were the Primes(leaders) Between the time of the Original 13 and Zeta Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Flashdisk, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone have an idea on who could be the leaders of Cybertron between the time of the original 13 and the time of Sentinel Zeta Prime?

Was there even a gap between those two eras in Cybertron's history?

Assumptions, theories, ideas, wants etc?

2. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We don't know who's listed in the Aligned story bible yet. Maybe it'll be mentioned in Exiles. We do know Sentinel was Prime for an awfully long time, having overseen the Transformer expansion into space and the decline into the caste system.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm guessing the Quintessons:popcorn 

4. AutobotDefender

AutobotDefender The Last Prime

I heard the Quintessons had conquered Cybertron, but Zeta drove them out. Forgive me if I'm wrong. I don't think there were Primes in that era. Either they submitted to the Quintessons or died.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Exodus implies Sentinel Zeta Prime has been in charge for a looooooooong long long time, to the point where it kind of sounds like he is almost as old as Alpha Trion.

6. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know. I think there's something missing here.

I doubt the Quintessons could have taken over Cybertron during the time of the 13. And I wonder if Sentinel had the strength to start the revolt/rebellion against the Quintessons. That would take a lot of charisma and immense power. For some reason, I don't think Sentinel Prime could have done it alone. I'm thinking someone else handed him the reins.

Also, did Zeta know who Alpha Trion was? If he was the leader prior to the Quintesson invasion, and the invasion started right after the reign of the 13, wouldn't he have more reverence for Alpha Trion? Since after all, Alpha Trion is one of the 13, and in a way one of the original leaders of Cybertron.

Well, its just speculation.

7. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Well, some continues feature character like Guardian Prime and Prime Nova in between...

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I'm guessing we'll be seeing Vector Prime hopefully. That was awesome in Cybertron.

9. Cyclonus86

Cyclonus86 Wrecker - Wreck 'N' Rule

News Credits:
    Different media and continuity have different takes on the lineage and successors. I’m not sure if TF: Prime is following WFC storyline in which Optimus is Zeta successor.

G1 cartoon's Prime successor that appeared in Five Faces of Darkness, are:
    Primon > Prima> Prime Nova > Guardian Prime > Zeta Prime > Sentinel Prime > Optimus Prime > Rodimus

I think IDW has kinda flesh out their version of the succession line but not as far back to it’s origin:
    ?? > Nova Prime > Nominus Prime > Sentinel Prime > Zeta Prime > Optimus