Who were the lucky people .....

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by BigPhill, Jul 3, 2007.

1. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    That got my 2 Hasbro Tour Passes?

My girlfriend and I were meant to be on the Friday morning tour, but as we'd had a really bad time trying to get to Providence, and no luggage, we'd been up all night worrying.

As such neither of us was in a fit state to go on the tour, so I went over just before the deadline for the busses to leave and gave the 2 passes to Brian.

I then heard about 5 minutes later that someone had been lucky enough to get them.

Just wondering who got them, as I feel that doing that was the start of a good-luck weekend for me.

Sure I missed out on the tour, but so much else good happened in the end.

I've posted the same thing on the Club boards, but the extra number of members here will probably make it easier to find out who got them.

Phill

2. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Grrr...wasn't me. Brian wouldn't let me on the bus. Maybe he didn't give 'em to anyone, because none of us who were patiently waiting to see if there'd be space were let on.

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Two folks were sent out the bus because they didn't have there purple wrist band.