Who was the first man on the moon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paladin, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We Exist, and We DON'T Want to Date You

News Credits:
    It wasn't just that she didn't know...it was that she hadn't bothered to give more than a cursory glance at the Lincoln Memorial upon who's steps she was standing - upon which was inscribed her answer, in date order, visible from her vantage point had she bothered to look up. She'd made a trip there to see the nation's capital and she *still* couldn't be bothered with history.

Also, I think people in this thread are meaning that Buzz Aldrin should pop people not only for not knowing who was first (Neil Armstrong) and denying the landing, but for assuming that his name is actually Buzz Lightyear. :lol 

--Moony

2. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    Now that's a facepalm!!

3. CheetahDC

CheetahDC Well-Known Member

I believe the current talk of the return to the Moon is to use it as a springboard, or as sort of a training base, or something, to get us prepared to go to Mars. Also, why do we call it the Moon? What's wrong with Luna?

4. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    *sigh* No. Not me, at least.

I gotcher facepalm right here.

If you'll look at what I typed DIRECTLY ABOVE "Buzz Aldrin has his work cut out for him," -- which you included in your quote of me -- you'll see that I was talking about the over-25% of people who took the same survey and said they thought the moon landings were fake. And I was referencing the incident where Buzz decked some douche who accused him of being a liar and hypocrite because he participated in said "fake" landings.

5. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

buzz lightyear?

facepalm.

... ... ... ... why?

6. Cujo

Cujo United States Air Force

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sir, I retract my statement... I did not understand you post fully... I will now bid you adieu and go crawl into the corner of my room and while in the fetal position, I will cry myself asleep. Good day.