Who was leading the cons?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Ironhide2005, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    I was thinking megatron is(or was)gone so whos leading the cons in megatron's abbsence? Obviously not Starscream and lugnutz and blitzwing are not leader material blackarchnia(or whatever)was on earth lockdown is a bounty hunter and soundwave was created by megatron on earth so who was taking megatron's place as leader?My bet is shockwave(who was confirmed awhile back)

2. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No one, they were all mindin' their own business.
    Starscream was inside the Nemesis being crazy, Blackarachnia probably was looking for organic cures, Lugnut and Blitzwing probably were hanging out while sending bounty hunters to get the the Autobots and Lockdown was... being that bounty hunter.

3. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

That is why the Autobots lived through 15 episodes. The Decepticons were just mulling around without direction or purpose.

Without Megatron, The Deceptcions have no gran scheme and are more like "criminals" than an Army. The Guy robbing the bank has no affiliation or agreement with the guy stealing the car.

It is not until someone with direction and power gathers them and makes them work together for a more nefarious plan.

4. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I think that the Decepticons have been in disarray since the end of the war. With the Allspark missing and their army beaten they scattered and began searching for the Allspark to start the war again.

5. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Yep. That's how I read it. They were all over the place on Earth.

6. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I think "space nomads" would be a more accurate term to describe the Decepticons in Animated. The Autobot's basically kicked them off Cybertron after the war, so they've taken to traveling around the universe hording energon for themselves and looking for the Allspark.

7. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I guess Blitzwing is the closest thing to leading, since he had Lugnut with him and organised a bounty on Optimus Prime. Though it doesn't take a leader to post a bounty and good luck commanding Lugnut if he changes his mind and decides to disobey orders.