Who wants to see FE molds in the RID Line

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by eagc7, Feb 17, 2012.

?

???

1. Yes they should!

73.9%
  2. No, RID should be new molds only or other reason

8.9%
  3. i dont know if it would work

1.7%
  4. like it matters..

15.6%
  1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    (First i do not count the Starscream and Beeentertain pack as its Canada and Asia exclusive, plus i mean in a Single pack seperate release to each Mold)

yes i want them to be released under RID, cause i am worried as hell Hasbro may skip FE here in Guatemala and i really want the FE toys Sooo badly (Arcee is the one i want the most), They all LOOK superior and more accurate (to the pics i saw of the characters CGI Renders) to me

2. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Hasbro did say that they may release the FE figures in the future somehow. Having them in the RID repackage as special edition figres will work wonders!:) 

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    The horse has been reduced to dust already. Stop desecrating the noble beast's remains.

5. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I would love to see that happen, but I'm not expecting it.

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    These threads are getting repetitive.

Personally, I don't care either way because I have every FE mold that I need.

7. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No, I'd be kind of annoyed to see FE molds in RID packaging.

Reasoning: I don't want to see toys I already own repackaged and re-released.

8. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I mean for the folks who didn't get a chance to get them the first time around. Having them be repackage will give them a second chance!

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    this

10. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I think what TJ is getting at is...some of us have paid a pretty penny to get these cancelled figures, and don't want to feel like we did it for nothing.

11. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    I don't want to see them in the RID line. However, I would LOVE it if they were in the Prime line...

Life ain't fair. Let's err on the side of letting people get the toys they want, not on the side of those feeling spiteful, m'kay?

12. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I wouldn't get your hopes up. Hasbro's response to the whole FE situation seemed to me more like an attempt to placate the peasants at the gates and buy time. Sure, they'd like to re-release those molds in the future, but they probably figure once enough time goes by the fandom will have moved on to other waves of toys.

To the OP, if you want FE Arcee badly enough, you'll have to get her online. If Hasbro has stopped producing the FE line period, chances of it getting to your country are probably slim to none. That said, the PRiD Arcee looks pretty good, and probably has a better chance of making it to wherever you live.

13. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Yes, they should. Because the ensuing rage would be epic.

14. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Thats what i fear, thats why i sent hasbro of latin america a pm about it, sadly they never responded (unlike the Generations nad RTS pm, which they did responded)

also
    1. i have no enough money
    2. Amazon have her around 37 dollars which is worth to 294 Quetzals (which i would rather use on DOTM Ironhide who becoming hard to find)
    3. i want to buy the DOTM Toys avaiable here before trying online buying, cause i want to buy the cheaper stuff first and then find what i missed or something online
    4. i bet by that time her price may had incrased or sold out

well for me FE Arcee is better looking (this goes to all FE toys)

15. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    This. But, not in the sense of, "Because I paid _____", it's moreso because for every repack they do of an FE figure, that's a spot in that wave that can be used by a new figure/mold.

I don't want to make the whole damned line take 20 steps back to give people a chance to play catchup.

16. Zeno4xx

Zeno4xx Well-Known Member

I can agree with your sentiment TJ, but at the same time I can't help but think, what if one of my FE breaks(much as I paid for BH the thought alone gives me chills lol), I do like the idea of being able to find a replacement at retail.
    not tryin to argue or anything, just my 2 pence.

17. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    I see what you're saying here, but in all honesty only 4 toys didn't make it stateside: Bulkhead, Prime, Cliffjumper, and the Vehicon. Rereleasing them really wouldn't make that that much of a difference because they'd just take up the space of only one deluxe wave and one voyager wave (or even just wave filler taking up a slot that would have been filled by a BB repack), less so if they end up being exclusives or entertainment packs. Not even close to "20 steps back". 2 at most.

18. Zeno4xx

Zeno4xx Well-Known Member

I would even be happy with online exclusives at this point, long as there affordable...relatively at any rate.

19. Kuma Style

News Credits:
    To a point, I can understand, but waves and lines end: Period. If FE toys were out right now, and the last Bulkhead sold out next Monday, the one you have could break next Tuesday.

Things can run out at anytime retail wise, and things can (hopefully not) break at anytime. So, it's better off just to buy two of everything in the first place for security rather than hoping for one to be at retail "just in case".

Well, let's look at the numbers.

RID Wave 1/2

Voyagers - 2 molds in a case

Deluxes - 3 bumblebees and two new molds.

So, if you throw out Bulkhead, Prime, CJ, and Vehicon, that's 2 Voyager molds and two new deluxe molds... that's a whole wave right there.

My thing is that I'd rather have a complete line and have to second hand a few, then have plentiful shelves of an incomplete line.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, and I respect your opinions. I love my FEs, and understand the want, but at the same time the risk/reward seems pretty lopsided.

20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Who cares what they're packaged as? People want the FE toys, so however Hasbro needs to package them to get them out there is what needs to be done. The idea that someone would have an objection to the toys being released simply because of the box seems completely ludicrous to me.

You guys overpaid. You also supported and encouraged scalpers. I don't feel a huge amount of sympathy, nor do I feel other fans should be denied their chance to own the toys.