who wants to see bruticus maximus in tf3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by awesomem131, Jul 2, 2010.

1. awesomem131

awesomem131 Well-Known Member

i was wondering if we saw devastator in transformers 2 why not bruticus but just tell me why or why wouldnt this work and please send me some friend requests

2. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    Well, in TF1, the Decepticons had Combaticon-type altmodes, and in TF2 they did a combiner, so it'd be a bit of a rehash. I think they'll try to come up with a fresh angle rather than repeat the earlier films too much. Not that I'm against seeing Bruticus in a movie, just maybe not this time.

Though they might reuse the name for a different sort of character. I could see them using it for that aircraft-carrier bot they wanted to do.

3. Xaxis

Xaxis Well-Known Member

If they did it as a real combiner team, gave them some solid characterization, all of the members have vehicle and robot modes, and the combined form is more than just a hulking monster (is given characterization, dialogue, etc.) then that would be awesome.

If they just had a bunch of military vehicles combine and BRUTICUS SMASH! then I'd probably feel more neutral about that.

Oh, and you know if they did make a military vehicle combiner they'd probably make it so that the tank barrel looked like a penis.

4. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why demand any given character? Many of the characters - Bumblebee, Skids, Mudflap, Frenzy, Wheelie - have been barely recognisable to any namesakes from past continuities. You may get your wished-for character, but are they what you want them to be?

Also, pro tip - you make friends, you don't beg for them.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

What Omnius said. If you want to make friends, you have to make them on your own. Begging for friendship requests is just going to turn people off from wanting to be friends with you.

On topic, it would be nice to see Bruticus in TF3, but then again I highly doubt he'd show up. Besides, we got enough characters in the Movie-verse as it is that could use some screentime and more characterization.

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Like anything, if they can pull it off properly, yes.