who wants to go to the movies with me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MTME, Jul 6, 2012.

1. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL no actually I'm serious.
    As most of you know everything I am going through and I really don't have any friends (except for the kind people here).
    I really wanna go to the Batman trilogy marathon with the midnight showing (in IMAX) but I don't wanna go alone.
    I have no problem going to the movies alone I do it all the time, it's just with this it is an extended period of time and it will be crowded etc.
    Just wondering if anyone in the Santa Clarita/Palmdale area would be going and willing to hang out?

2. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    I really wish I could You seem like a cool woman and id love to make a night of it. Any chances your coming to Portland, Oregon or Vancouver, Washinngton? lol

3. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    That sounds so awesome but I got a flight that day! FUUUUUUUUUUUU-Oh wait, I use the internet nowadays.

[​IMG]

Yarrrg.

4. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Milpitas!!!! I was born and raised in Santa Cruz, CA (not too far from you) and used to run tow trucks in San Jose and Milpitas.

5. The Dark Seeker

The Dark Seeker Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I were in California, I would :) 

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

No.

7. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

I'd love to go with you.

I'd expect you'd treat a brown man right and get movie tickets and food for me. ;) 

8. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

Wrong side of the country.

9. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    If I didn't live multiple states away, I would gladly accept the invite.

10. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Well, that would be heavenly and I would enjoy that very much....but I am a whole pacific ocean away (and it's a very painful distance from the US...believe me :( 

I do hope you find somebody, soon. You need something fun to take your mind off everything. ((HUGS)).

11. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I share the above sentiments, except the pacific ocean thing because hey, I'm just across the boarder dont'cha'know... UGH, why'd I use that ridiculous term?

But anyway, yeah, sometimes it helps to have someone you can hang out. My closest friend who I consider a friend got herself married and moved to Vienna. Kind of makes it hard to do any hanging out, I'm not a social creature by habit, but my loyalties are to those who treat me with respect and kindness, so I do my best to be a friend when I can. Sometimes I wish I could just go see a movie without my parents tagging along and with someone my own age, but then again if that happened I wouldn't get in free, ah the joys of having a parent who works for the theatre company. Free movies (unless of course it is opening day/week), cheaper popcorn and drinks, and such a wide selection to choose from. I wouldn't see half the films I wanted to if I had to pay for all of them.

And boy am I going on and on about stuff making you jealous perhaps, sorry, got carried away. Anyway! I wish you luck in your endeavor, having someone as a friend is something we all need, I kind of wish I had at least one I could hang out with on a semi-regular basis... Ture I am part of a local fan group for Transformers, but we only get together for local conventions and such, and I wouldn't dare impose on those guys just to hang out at a movie.

Good luck and I hope someone kind, considerate and not after anything will join you to help you in these troubled times.

12. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    If I wasn't in Texas, I'd go with you :)  a Batman movie marathon in IMAX? SOLD!

No getting fresh now :D 

13. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    If I lived in the area and had money, I'd love to go. Nobody I know ever wants to see movies anymore. I understand because they're so expensive but I atleast want to see Spider-Man.

14. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

I would go with you because you seem like a great person, but I live on the other side of the country.

15. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Not today Galvatron!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Oh me! I'll meet u there ok? Wait for me out front.

16. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Doesnn't matter what color you are, ticket would be on your own BUT I would be more than happy to supply the snacks for the marathon how about that? LOL I feel like I am prostituting myself to have a companion to go to the movies, lol

Thanks Sweetie us female transformers fans need to stick together we are a dying breed, lol.

I'm married you don't have to worry about that, do I need to worry about that with you?

Can't tell if you're serious but cool if you are! What city are you at? Do you already have the ticket, do you know which theater you will be waiting out front of?

17. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I would, but i'm in Canada.

18. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would but I live in TX.

19. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THanks for the I would but I can't responses. No seriously because in all honesty it's nice to know that you guys would if you could, and that does mean a lot to me.
    If I could afford it, I would fly all of you out here.

20. Galvatron Rage

Galvatron Rage Question Authority

No friends???? That's no good, MTME. Girl, I would definitely hit a movie with you. Everyone needs someone to hang out with.

But the WHOLE trilogy?! Yeeesh - I don't know about that.:D  I can barely sit through ONE movie, lol.