Who wants free G1 catalogs?

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by KidDynamite, Sep 1, 2007.

1. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

EDIT 4:

Success, the lonely Pretenders have found a home. Everything is now taken. I will bump the thread if I find more, I've still got two laundry baskets worth of stuff I pulled out of my old filing cabinet left to go through, it's entirely possible I will come across more.

EDIT 3:

All that's left is one 1988 toy catalog. If you look carefully, you can see a single solitary tear run down the collective cheeks of the poor, unwanted Pretenders and Powermasters.

EDIT 2: Damn, you guys are fast. Of all the stuff listed below, all I have left is the following:

(1) 1988 toy catalog
    (1) Rodimus remembers mail order catalog (see below for description)
    (1) torn 1987 toy catalog. The tear is mostly along a seam between the Autobot symbol and Fortress Maximus. Not in great shape, but if you just want it for nostalgia or maybe for an art project it's intact enough to be okay.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS GONE. Please don't ask for anything but what you see listed above. Thanks.

EDIT: Found a bunch more. This is what happens when you don't organize your filing cabinet in 10 years. I'm getting ready to go sort through my PM box to see what everybody wanted and will edit shortly with what is still available.

New ones:

(2) 1988 toy catalogs
    (1) 1986? mail away catalog (Johnny the STARS member)
    (1) 1988? mail away catalog ("Autobots Under Attack", basically the same as the Rodimus one only without the Rodimus story and Optimus was no longer available to purchase
    (1) Decipher the Decepticon glow in the dark poster. Lower right quadrant w/ Trypticon, Ultra Magnus, Defensor, Bruticus, and Octane.

(1) 1984 toy catalog
    (1) 1985 toy catalog
    (1) 1986 toy catalog
    (5) 1987 toy catalogs (the first year of Headmasters/Targetmasters)
    (5) "Rodimus Prime remembers" mail order catalogs. Tells a little non-canon story about Rodimus fighting alongside 84/85 characters, mail order listings for Optimus, Megatron, Thundercracker, Reflector, Wheeljack, Mirage, Ratchet, Sunstreaker, Cosmos, Warpath, and Cliffjumper (actually Hubcap), plus STARS. I assume this was a 1987 mail away catalog, as it expired in 1988 and I found it with the 1987 toy catalogs, but I don't really specifically remember. Pretty awesome that you could still get a number of 1984 toys as late as summer 88 through Hasbro Direct.

All are in excellent condition, although the 84, 85, and 86 catalogs have been checked off on the checklists. As promised, they're free to whoever wants them, although a Paypal of $1 would be appreciated to cover postage. Please don't be selfish and ask for all of them, limit one of each per person and no more than 2 or 3 total. If they're not all claimed by Monday, you might get more in your envelope, because otherwise they'd just go in the trash.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  2. nectarsis

nectarsis I have ZAZZZZZZZZZ

PM sent

3. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pm sent

4. Icetron

Icetron Well-Known Member

PM sent