Who wants Creed to replace Michael Scott - The Office

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by bradforj, Dec 27, 2010.

1. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Am I the only one pumped at the idea of Creed taking over the Scranton branch? It is going to be hard to find another boss that is free-spirited enough to let the workers run wild. Creed is the man. I got so worked up about the concept that I made a Facebook group called Creed for New Boss if anyone wants to join. I know I can't be the only Office fan here, so feel free to reply even if you want to see someone else get it.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  2. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    The Office is still airing? Its been so long since i saw a new episode here. :( 
    But why Creed? what happened to Michael?

3. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Steve Carell is leaving The Office so there's been talks of a new character [or existing one] taking over his spot

i've missed just about all of this season so far :\

i need to catch up!

Still dunno how I feel abougt a replacement. we'll just see how it goes i guess.
    Creed taking his spot? eh. might be good for a few laughs at first but i dont think i'd want to see his character there for too long

4. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Is he? Aw, thats too bad,i really liked the character of Michael Scott, it one of those character you like even when you know it can be a total dumbass. ^^ Suddenly animated Sentinel comes to my mind. ^^

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I agree. He's such a poor choice to run the branch, I think even HE knows it. He really only displays any kind of competence when his job is threatened or he's trying to evade his job duties.

You know, I think they're setting up Darryl to take over for Michael.

6. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    That is soo true.

7. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Fucking no. Creed is so much better as 'that creepy guy in the back', then a main character like Michael Scott. I would watch the show a lot less if that happened.
    I think Michael is going to get a promotion, with Steve Carrel making guest appearances every now and then. It still sucks that he's leaving though. :( 

8. shadow panther

shadow panther Mechanically Insane

News Credits:
    i cant believe this show is still on, ive watched 5 episodes of this drek because a friend recommended it to me and it is the most boring unfunny show i have ever seen, seriously i dont see what the appeal is

9. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Same reason shows like 'Doctor Who' or 'Community' are still on. I don't see the appeal to them, but a lot of other people do.

10. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Or Glee. Ugh.

11. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

The show has already been on a downward spiral for awhile now. I can't imagine the show being any better without Michael. I think Creed is funny, but that's only because we hardly ever see him. Daryl seems more of the likely choice to replace him, and while he has his moments, I can't see the transition improving the show that much, if at all.

12. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    a year or two ago i never got the appeal. id seen a couple episodes here and there and just didnt get it. Wasnt til i saw it on netflix on my xbox, i decided to give it another shot and watch it from the very beginning of season 1 and i've been hooked since. it HAS been goin a bit downwards but i still like to watch cuz i like the characters. Its about as drama-heavy as i like to get :p  [gots enough of real life drama kthx, lol.]

still. i think they should try to get Zach Galifianakis or something :p  I think the show might need another comedic type guy like that to come in

or they shoulda just pulled out all the stops this last season and made the show go out with a bang. its definitely had a good run and wouldnt object to the idea [unlike other shows that are either good and get cut off or suck and just go on forever]. I love this show tho :D