Who Wants Animated to come back?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Soundwavedredd2, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's too late now. At the most the storyline can be continued in comics but why would a comic series of Animated just start after 3 years? It'd be nice to have the cancelled toys released in Generations however, similar but newly molded or the finished versions of the unreleased stuff.

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Now THAT would be sweet! :thumb 

3. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Me.

And this guy

And him.

And this user

And yet again, "everyone" seems a bit strong. Not to mention the ones who will ignore this thread simply because it's an Animated thread.

Holy shit, not only a post I agree with, but one that makes sense. Marking on my calendar...

Yet for every voice of reason, there is someone like this.

I'm game for this, just so everyone can be happy. Hell, I'm up for every series coming back if it ends the wishlisting.

4. Sharpfinger

Sharpfinger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YES! Animated! I need only two things: more toys and more fiction :D 

I didn't like Prime's depressive mood and the two RID Deluxe toys that I have, but we don't need to end Prime to have more Animated.

Comics are a good choice. "The Arrival" comics are very good (I got those in digital and dead trees format) and shows that IDW can deliver good Animated stories to us.

I can see a new Comic series, the release of the last toys in an Universe-like series. Even better if Animated re-runs goes back to TV and we got a box with the three seasons and... hey, why not a few TV or direct to video movies?

Hope never dies... by now, all I have is from TFCC: the magazine (still waiting #45) with Allspark Almanac Addenduns and the announced Animated Jackpot. Let's hope we got more in the future.