who thinks in dotm soundwave should of killed dylan gould in te prisoners scene?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SoundwaveFanboy, Sep 18, 2012.

1. SoundwaveFanboy

SoundwaveFanboy Decepticon

I personally think in the prisoners scene when Dylan said you need to teach them respect this was business now its personal you understand?Soundwave should have said the same line he Said in that scene and then squash Dylan like a bug while laughing.

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Why would he? They still wanted Dylan to be their human liason, he still had value to their agenda. Why would they kill him THEN, of all times, with all the minor indignities he'd put up with up until that point?

Don't get me wrong, Dylan WOULD have been killed, likely in an excrutiating manner where he was paid back in full for every one of those minor indignities, but only AFTER he'd outlived his usefulness.

If anything, that scene was somewhat out of character for Soundwave, at least to me. Dude's a consummate professional, that kind of blunt malice seemed beneath him.

3. SoundwaveFanboy

SoundwaveFanboy Decepticon

But megatron even said that he no longer required dylans service.

4. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    Dylan's job of bringing them the pillars was finished.

5. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    FUCK YES! (My first curse here, but it's for a worthy one in my mind)

Who the hell bosses Soundwave around like that, or calls Megatron a dick? I was actually waiting for the scene where Soundwave decides he's had enough of Dylan's douchebaggery and kills him himself, and was so disappointed when it didn't happen and instead Dylan stuck around to the end of the film to get killed by Sam (hey Starscream, you got company!).

It would have been a more befitting fate for Dylan had he been killed by his own partner, as it would have underlined better the diference in working with Decepticons: they look upon you as a means to an end, if you fail them or cross them at all you are screwed. Like what happened with Cylas in the latest PRIME episode: one shot at aiding Decepticons, one strike and he's now screwed over.

It was on Dylan's testimony that the Autobots were said to be gone, since he'd been proven wrong it was one strike and he's out. They can easily find someone to replace him, look at all the people at the party.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I suspect he meant in that particular instance, or else it's a pretty big inconsistency (how would he not need his services if he still wanted him to be the human "face" of the occupation?).

Megatron didn't seem to mind him when Dylan reported the Autobots were alive, after all.

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Nah, it would've been too early. When he died was better, though I wouldn't have cared who killed him or how. (Though Sam smacking him with a steel rod with cement on the end was kind of awesome)

At that time.

He just wanted Dylan to get lost while he spoke with Sentinel.

8. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

It's what he deserved.

9. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Nah

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yes.

I love it when douchebags who side with bad guys are finished off by the devil they dealt with.

11. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yes...

12. rodriguez256

rodriguez256 Well-Known Member

I had been waiting for a gruesome death by a decepticon. I always invisioned Dylan getting betrayed by sound wave. I really wanted to see him get into the Mercedes only for it to transform while he's inside and see blood dripping down soundwave. That would have been one awesome scence. And gave Soundwave an extra dose of badass.

13. TheMixmaster

TheMixmaster Master of Mixin

I agree with this here.

14. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah. I think Soundwave thought of him as a pet.

15. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Rattrap Teabag

News Credits:
    Not in that scene, but it would have been cool to see Gould get his comepuppance from a Decepticon at some point sure.

16. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    I agree. A threat from Soundwave, Megatron or Laserbeak would've been nice at least.

17. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    dude, come on. How hard is it to replace Dylan if he were to die ? I pretty sure they still have some collaborators left to choose from.

18. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Good minions are so hard to find.

Lets put it this way. Dylan Gould is a Human Decepticon.

Not only did he inherit his job from his father he started to have a Stockholm syndrome identifying with the Decepticons.

Remember Wheelie? He was a Scrap drone doing as he was ordered or his boss, Soundwave, will kill him.

Difference between Wheelie and Dylan is that Wheelie switched sides when he learned can choose not to work with assholes from Jetfire, Dylan as he said to Sam he picked his side and evil to boot too.

Which is why Dylan gave Soundwave the What Hell Villain with why not just kill the Autobots before they could ruin the plan.

Not only are Soundwave and Dylan evil counterparts to Bumblebee and Sam their relationship is somewhat like Dr. Evil and Scot Evil.

19. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Dylan had to be killed by Sam. After all the crap Dylan had given Sam it was always going to be Sam that did him in somehow. Sam told Dylan he would kill him and Sam needed a hero moment where he could properly fight a bad guy on his own human level. From a storywriting standpoint it makes perfect sense for Dylan to have died this way rather than at the hands of a Decepticon, including Soundwave.

20. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    In one sense, yes it makes perfect sense. But in another sense, it makes equal sense to have Dylan get killed by his own employers. It's just a matter of preference.

I would have loved to have seen Dylan get killed by a Decepticon. Why? Because it would fit in terms of poetic justice, just as much as Dylan getting killed by Sam but perhaps even better: would the Decepticons fight to save Dylan's life? No, if they had to they'd leave him to perish, or even just get fed up with him and off him. He's expendable in their eyes, despite him being the only one they left alive; they have about six million slaves, they can afford to get another one to replace him.