Who thinks I should make......

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by PRIMEMAN3457, Aug 1, 2011.

?

Should I make a Stop-Motion Shattered Glass DOTM?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2011.
  1. YES!!!!!

95.7%
  2. NO!!!!!

4.3%
  1. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    A Stop-motion Shattered-Glass version of DOTM?

I got the idea after I made a comment on a thread about what would a Shattered Glass Bay-formers series would be like.
    This was my idea:

Characters (*=Killed in plot):
    Decepticons:
    Megatron
    The Fallen* (Later betrays the Decepticons)
    Starscream*
    Shockwave
    Soundwave
    Lazerbeak*
    Barricade
    The Dreads (Crankcase*, Crowbar, Hatchet)
    Wheelie*
    Brains*

Autobots:
    Nemesis Prime* (Optimus could be renamed to that after he was revived in a Shattered Glass version of ROTF)
    Bumblebee*
    Rachet*
    Ironhide*
    Sideswipe*
    Mirage*
    Wheeljack*
    The Wreckers* (Leadfoot*, Topspin*, Roadbuster*)
    Depthcharge*

Note on Humans:
    -Dylan could be Carly's father.
    -Carly is in love with Sam, but Sam is secretly working with the Autobots.
    -Carly and Soundwave could have the same relationship as Sam and Bumblebee did in the original Bay-films.
    -Epps and Lennox are still on the good side, as they're friends with Carly.

Plot:
    - The Nemesis crashed on the moon and was found during Apollo 11
    - During the NEST Mission in Chernobyl, Mirage and Megatron fight for the engine part of the Nemesis.
    - Megatron and Starscream go to the moon, find and revive The Fallen, and hide the pillars.
    - During Carly's first few days of having a job, she discovers that humans were working with the autobots.
    - After Carly is attacked by Lazerbeak, she heads over to speak with Russians, as she finds out the Autobots have hundreds of pillars.
    - Soundwave, Carly, and The Dreads protect The Fallen from The Wreckers.
    - Roadbuster and Leadfoot are killed by Shockwave and Barricade, as Topspin escapes and returns in the final battle.
    - The Fallen reveals that he made a deal with Nemesis Prime, and kills Starscream.
    - The Fallen activates The Pillars and brings an army of Autobots to Earth, as Nemesis Prime and Bumblebee watch the mayhem occur.
    - At a party hosted by Sam, Carly plans to propose. However, Sam breaks her heart, lets Bumblebee capture Dylan, and forces her to get all of the information on the Decepticons' plan.
    - The Government decides to send off the remaining decepticons off Earth, as they use "The Avenger" (More good-guy related name for The Revenge, which was the name of the ship that was given to Galvatron in the 1986 G1 Movie)
    - Depthcharge, hiding somewhere unknown, shoots The Avenger, as all of humanity believe the Decepticons are gone.
    - Epps decides to help Carly rescue Dylan by heading to Chicago.
    - The Decepticons-Megatron, Starscream, Shockwave, Soundwave, Lazerbeak, The Dreads, Wheelie, and Brains-Are revealed to still be alive.
    - Lazerbeak provides the soldiers with weapons, like how Wheeljack gave out boomsticks in DOTM.
    - Sam explains to Dylan that The Fallen and Nemesis Prime made a deal to use The Pillars to bring Cybertron closer to Earth, as they'll take all of Earth's resources and enslave all of humanity and cybertronions.
    - Carly heads out to a building, along with some soldiers, Lennox, and Epps, to save Dylan.
    - Depthcharge, a large Cybertronion Manta Ray who is given orders by Ironhide, destroys the building, but is killed by Megatron.
    - Carly and Lennox use weapons from Lazerbeak to kill Bumblebee.
    - Autobot drones, led by Rachet, Sideswipe, Topspin, and Mirage, capture Soundwave, Shockwave, and The Dreads. Eventually, Sideswipe executes Crankcase.
    - Wheelie, Brains, and Lazerbeak are revealed to be controlling an Autobot ship as they crash toward the ground to distract the autobots.
    - Soundwave kills Rachet.
    - Lennox and some soldiers snipe the eyes of Sideswipe and Mirage, as both are shot to death and blown up by boom-sticks used by soldiers.
    - Megatron kills a bunch of drones, and rips up Ironhide. He uses Ironhide's cannons to shoot the control pillar.
    - The Fallen and Megatron begin to fight.
    - Dylan convinces Nemesis Prime that The Fallen took his power, as Prime decides to betray The Fallen.
    - Wheeljack and Topspin are killed by Crowbar and Hatchet.
    - Right when Megatron loses an arm and is about to die, Nemesis Prime wounds The Fallen.
    - Carly kills Sam by pushing him into the pillar, which electrocutes him. Soundwave then tackles the pillar, which crushes it.
    - Nemesis Prime requests for a truce as he wants to be in charge of Cybertron. There are 3 versions of Megatron's response:
    Version 1- Megatron wounds Nemesis Prime and shoots him in the head.
    Version 2- Megatron accepts the truce and orders Nemesis Prime to change his name back to Optimus and leave Earth.
    Version 3- Megatron accepts the truce, but Nemesis tricked him, as Megatron is killed.

- There are 2 versions of the ending:
    Ending 1- Megatron kills The Fallen, as Soundwave, Barricade, Hatchet, Crowbar, and Shockwave are the only remaining Decepticons on Earth.
    Ending 2- Nemesis Prime takes over the Decepticons and Autobots, as he reactivates the pillar and humanity is enslaved.

I basically have the entire story of it written. If I were to make a actual stop-motion film about it, then I would need to have specific details, a script, actors, and some of the figures.

You guys think I should make a Stop-Motion Shattered Glass version of DOTM?

EDIT: Yes, I know I'm making 2-part WFC Film. If I were to make the Shattered Glass DOTM, then it could be done after Part 2 of WFC is done with.

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    wfc first man! lol

3. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    And if I were to start making it after WFC Part 2 is over, then what would you say?

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i vote yes-it would be interesting, to say the least.

5. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    Have you read my comment in the link that had my ideas yet?

6. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it would be awesome

7. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

That would kick ass!

8. Megatron541

Megatron541 Active Member

News Credits:
    This would be awesome[​IMG]

9. 13DINO

13DINO DINO_JOKER_RX

News Credits:
    I'd wanna help out :) 

10. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    Hello everyone!
    I have some very exciting news!
    I have agreed with you guys that I SHOULD make a Shattered Glass DOTM movie!

So here are a few ideas I have planned, both story-wise, acting-wise, and visual-wise:
    -Not only will there be voices needed, but we will need actors needed for the human roles. I'm not the biggest fan of human-alliance figures since some of the human figures lack in detail a bit, so for human actors, they would need a green-screen so the chromakey effect would be added in post-production.
    -Will be 2D or converted 3D....unless I have a 3D camera or a 2nd camera by then. 3D is something I'll let the fans decide on.
    -I'm predicting the release will be sometime in late 2012 after WFC Part 2 is done, or sometime in 2013.
    -Length would be between 1 HR 30 MIN and 2 HR 30 MIN

I'm not ready to say what I need production-wise, but I will sometime in the future.

11. 13DINO

13DINO DINO_JOKER_RX

News Credits:
    You're getting real ambitious there. Which is awesome! :thumb 

12. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    Hey, Primeman, I think this is a great idea...but, there are a few things about the story that seem off to me (being a huge Shattered Glass fan), I was wondering if I could send you what I think would be a more accurate way of doing it...just let me know if you want to hear it or not.

13. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    Since many of the things done in the film will be based off by what fans want, you don't need to ask if I wanna hear it or not. :) 

EDIT:
    Email is Myrandommail12@yahoo.com

14. Galvanitro

Galvanitro Vanguardian

News Credits:
    I was just going to PM you, but if you'd rather me email you, I can do that too.

15. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    Do whatever works for you.
    I put my email up just in case.

16. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Tell me when you need a screamer voice :D  That and just PM me when you need my Ratchet voice for the WFC thing.

17. Apoclatron5675

Apoclatron5675 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i could do Soundwave and Laserbeak but do you want a new voice or like in DOTM

18. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I'm always trying to help [or rather, "begging for a role"] Let me know if you need Jetfire, The Fallen, Leadfoot, Starscream, Megatron, Ironhide, Ratchet, Jazz or Scalpel.

19. 13DINO

13DINO DINO_JOKER_RX

News Credits:
    I'm on the bandwagon now! Sign me up! :thumb 

20. PRIMEMAN3457

PRIMEMAN3457 Leader

News Credits:
    Okay guys........
    so according to me from what I've seen, Good Movies take a while to make the script and such, so here's what I'll need production-wise (NOTE: "so far"):

A Script-Writer (I would have had a Script-Writer already, but he's working on WFC)
    Sound Effects Supervisor

And if I decide to 3D, I'll need a Stereoscopic Supervisor.

I'll have more production-roles and casting auditions in the future.