who survived?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by jonatron26, Jun 25, 2009.

1. jonatron26

jonatron26 Well-Known Member

i couldnt keep track
    i remember the fallen lived, demolisher, sideways, ravage, oh and jazz did too.

2. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do You Mean "Who DIED?"

3. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Decepticon survivors are Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave.
    For the Autobots, dead for sure is Jetfire. The 3 bikes may have recovered bec. Chromia survived.

4. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    No one survived.

Except Wheelie. And Epps, in the interest of not being racist.

5. jonatron26

noooo. it was a joke. any thing w/ "jazz" and "survive" in the same post should be regarded as a joke

6. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wouldn't be so sure Jetfire died. He pulled his spark out in-tact. Still glowing. Never stopped glowing. If the writers want him back, they could surely shove it in a new jet without losing the audience.

7. Tkemert20

Tkemert20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh...Didn't Get The Joke...:redface2: 

8. jonatron26

its ok. i forgive.

9. Deadend

Deadend Spark of Creation

News Credits:
    Only one triplet lost her head.
    The twins survived.
    Bumblebee survived and likes to play up the fact his voice doesn't work, though it probably does and he just likes screwing with our broadcast system.
    Ratchet, Jolt, Ironhide, Optimus, and wheelie(Mikaela's new pet) all survived.
    Most of the protoborn decepticon canon fodder died, probably would have anyway from being born with such low energon. They were only carbon copies of others anyway since soundwave didn't have much in his database to use for them. One was even still in an unscanned bot mode mode for the final battle. He got obliterated, stepped on, and more I think.
    The constructicons are seemingly dead for now, but their scans and abilities may still be stored in soundwave who survived. Megs survived(heavily damaged), starscream survived(intact).

Barricade may still be alive somewhere too.

Protoborn/decepti-clone army was wiped out.
    Jetfire is tentatively dead. Needs a new cybertronian or allspark created body if anything.
    His parts are scattered in the desert though, so they could be confiscated, or used to bring prime's trailer into the story too.

ApplianCons/KitcheCons are dead, BB nukes em.

The fallen dies, but his debris is also all over the desert, and his remains could be a poignant point of restoration for megatron as he wants the power the fallen weilded.

All in all, most of the deaths set up potential for later. Including Mikaela repairing the triplets with wheelie's help among more possibilities.

The other seekers are still alive, maybe.

Sam dies, but the allspark and matrix basicly went all "oh no you don't, we're not done with you yet!"
    Jetfire's space bridge jump does ruin his hand though.

10. jonatron26

did the matrix blow up w/ the sun harvester or will that being a jumping point for transformers 3: jonatrons awakening. j/k

11. Deadend

News Credits:
    Unknown tbh. It was in the machine, but it's survived worse before it seems.
    With no clean up resolution scenes, much of the baggage left by this movie is purely open ended for the next writers to pen the scripts.

Optimus being the last prime though, blocks hot rod for now, unless Sam's allspark exposure starts making him lose his humanity. He's seemingly the only other matrix recognized prime.

12. jonatron26

^the rodimus thing is could be untrue. he could be a decendent of a prime too and not know it

13. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Me either

14. Deadend

News Credits:
    Yeah, all that remains for the lineage is either Sam, or Prime's offspring.

15. OptimusPrim3

OptimusPrim3 Active Member

I wouldn't want hot rod in it anyway.

16. Deadend

News Credits:

I generally don't either. But with sam's new found knowledge and things still in his brain, plus he curled in a ball from alice. I think he'd make the perfect Rodimus Prime. A temp replacement for optimus, who quickly thanks him for returning, with Mikaela keeping his humanity grounded, or even her recklessly endangering herself with the new toys she's got on herself and bike from wheelie to do whatever. Essentially a live movie battle suit sari, tracking seekers that may know the secret to what's happening to sam. Her humanity etching away as she strives to save his physical humanity, his emotional humanity overbearingly shining through to personify rodimus, as her's gets more and more distant when he's not around as it gets hopeless.

Plus it makes all coverage on those two in the first two movies more poignant on why.

17. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Though it'd be a departure from G1 stuff (I'm not familiar with other series he's appeared in other than Animated, which was brief anyways), I think they can introduce Hot Rod without necessarily making him a Prime. Hasbro can call the toy Autobot Hot Rod. I don't think his presence has to mean 'Prime's dying/incapacitated and Hot Rod's taking over.' You could plug him in as a young Autobot prodigy that rockets up the ranks (kind of like Animated). I'd like that.