Who should have died/Who should have lived?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JackHammer, Sep 16, 2011.

1. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

Lived:

Shockwave - Come on, he was supposed to be a hard-to-kill character. It would have been perfect if he had fled the final battle. Heck, he could have asked his friend Driller to give him a ride. They would have both escaped the battle by going underground while the Autobots weren't looking.

Driller - To give Shockwave a ride when he escaped.

Soundwave - He could have also escaped. Just when he's about to shoot Bumblebee, he recieves a message from another Decepticon that Megatron has fallen (Megatron would die before this scene), and he tells all Decepticons to retreat.

Barricade - Quickly scans another car (so nobody suspects it's him) and flees the final battle with Soundwave.

Jolt - He would have been a fun character.

Jazz - A very good character was wasted in 2007. The movies would have been a little bit better with him alive.

Died:

Ratchet - That fail medic can't do anything other than shoot a laser to Bumblebee's throat, roll around the battlefield while pretending to shoot and telling Jolt orders.

2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Twins instead of wheelie/brains, only to have them die anyway after the credits. :lolol 

3. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Why couldn't they let Mirage die like in the book and let Wheljack live?

4. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Don't forget the Soundwave puppet show...

5. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I was looking forward to Soundwave's puppet show, and was a bit disappointed when it didn't happen.

6. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I say Ironhide and Jazz dying is okay, they both add weigth to the Autobot's losses.

Should have lived:

- WheeljaQ: we had two movies and a quarter to see guys like Ironhide, Ratchet and 'Bee in all their glory, but WheeljaQ had three [small] scenes at most.
    What's more: The dude was the only non-fighter in the whole goddamn Autobot Team, for Christ's sake, does EVERYONE in the Autobot team need to be a neck-breaking badass? I like neck-breaking badasses, but this is starting to annoy me, its not like the entire human military is composed of Rambo's for God's sake, give me soma variety.

- Jetfire: He would serve as a great mentor and badass grandpa for the sequels, also a truly funny, charismatic character with a great voice, he was just perfect, the best Jetfire ever, he also had little screen-time in ROTF [5 to ten minutes approximadetly].

- Shockwave: So he could see him again as the big badass leader of the 'Cons.

Should have died:

Dino/Mirage - I kinda liked him but to be honest, he has THE EXACT SAME PERSONALITY Sideswipe has [on the movie only, he's a bit different in the game].

The Twins - No, I don't think they should have been killed off just to please the fanbase, but I think they could have been truly redeemed on a heroic death [like it was originally planned for them], a missed opportunity in my opinon.

Others:

Wheelie and Brains - I put this in "other" because their final fate was left unclear, they might have died, the might have lived, but here's the hope those guys survived, they became the Pintel and Ragetti [POTC characters] of this franchise.

Dr.Scalpel - A character with four lines only in ROTF [and he was only called "Ze Doktor" on screen, the name Scalpel comes from his toys], but this little psychotic german-accented machine of death was one of the best characters from ROTF in my opinion, I think everyone would have liked to seeing more of him in DOTM [I can picture him trying to fix Megatron while complaining that he keeps crushing his assitants].
    I put this in "other" because again, we never really saw him dying, and is entirely possible that he was in charge of those Drones [who looked a lot like him, by the way] on the third movie.

7. badbotsarehot

badbotsarehot Aerialbot/Seeker

i'm not sure why everyone hates on Bee, i don't mind him, but this just made me laugh :lol 

Soundwave definetly should have lived. and i agree with y'all - Shockwave's death was a pussy death and he's way too cool to be killed off!!!

i don't care that Que died. i hated him lol. bring on Wheeljack for TF4! Jazz should have lived of course, he's also too cool to be dead! I hope Wheelie and Brains lived cause i thought they were hilarious

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

This.

9. OrionsBelt

OrionsBelt Well-Known Member

Ironhide and Soundwave should have lived.

Who should have died, Ratchet (he should've been killed by the rust gun) The Twins should have been killed on screen, and to really add the "realism" of war, Lennox and Sam's parents should have been killed off.