who ships faster?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by primenemesis, Apr 12, 2010.

1. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    who ships faster BBTS or tfsource? let me hear it, i'm gonna order something i always order from BBTS but tfsource has the item i want for cheaper, so i must know the difference in stores.

2. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

they both ship fast. tfsource package their items better but shipping is more.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If your talking preorders, it all depends on who gets it first. If its in stock, both companies usually ship your item in 24 hours.

4. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I preordered Alt Megs from TFSource (months in advance) and people who ordered from BBTS were posting on here that they received theirs before mine even shipped.

No complaints here though. The packaging from TFSource was awesome (and I don't even care about packages/boxes, etc), and their Customer Service replied to my emails very fast.

I never ordered from BBTS, but I give TFSource a thumbs up.

5. Chaddicus

Chaddicus Don't call me Shirley

BBTS shippped my Crazydev upgrades weeks ago, haven't received them yet. Ordered FP Defender and got it within a week. I'm in Germany so I'm going with TFsource for now on.

6. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    They're both really fast, and shipping is about the same really. TFSource may be faster though as I got a shipping notification for my Warbot on either a Tues or a Wed, and I got him in the mail on a Sat. This was my first time ordering with them and was completely pleased.

7. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I've had stuff show up the day after I order it from BBTS - with normal shipping.

It helps that they're only about 30 miles away.

8. jessecuster

jessecuster One Goal!

News Credits:
    I have found BBTS charges more for shipping.

I bought Knight-Morpher from TFSource and regular Postal Service cost $7.14 and I got sent a tracking number. I bought the City Commander set from BBTS and USPS shipping cost $9.00 with no tracking. Both boxes were almost exactly the same size and weight.

9. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah bbts charges way more for shipping. i prefer tfsource. i dont care who gets it first. tfsource to me and my experience is a better price on product and shipping. also they package better and have had grat customer service with tfsource. granted they dont carry everything tformers that bbts does, but again everythin they dont carry bbts charges way tooooo much for.

10. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    Its been my experience that TFsource ships out my orders usually less than a day after I've order, whereas lately with BBTS, I'm waiting 2 days or so between ordering and them shipping.

In BBTS' defense, I chalk it up to them being a far larger company, since they deal in far more than Transformer toys.

11. Empir3

Empir3 Bedstructicon Empir3

I feel like i norm get stuff quicker from BBTS, like most of the preorders come in sooner for them

12. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I haven't ordered from BBTS in some time, but if I remember correctly, TFSource was a bit faster.

13. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

Tfsource is better imo. I ordered Encore Trailbreaker last Monday, received it by USPS in 3 days. BBTS takes about a week or so, but I order from both places.

14. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    From my own experience, TFSource is quicker to ship stuff out and shipments arrive more quickly compared to BBTS. From preorders I've made, for the most part BBTS did get their stuff in more quickly a wee bit more consistently but not dramatically more than TFSource.

15. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    is tfsource easy, fast, and safe to make an account?

16. Devastator001

Devastator001 Prepare for Devastation TFW2005 Supporter

With BBTS in Wisconsin and TFSource in Minnesota; those companies are very close to where I live. I ordered my Warbot Defender from BBTS and got it the very next day. TFSource will take about several extra days to ship any items to my address as in the case with Superion add-on (snowman version) kit arriving about 4 days after I placed an order.

17. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

From my personal experience (keep in mind I'm in Canada, so Intl shipping) TFsource is both cheaper and faster than BBTS. BBTS is still pretty decent. But I've had better experience with TFsource shipping.

18. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    are they safe? i heard a few weeks ago someone had problem when they ordered from tfs their card was hacked?

19. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

The 3rd party that handled TFsource's billing info did get hacked. Some people ended up with charges made on their cards. As far as I know I think most of it was caught before any serious damage was done to anyone. Since then both TFsource and the 3rd party company have apparently stepped up security.

There's always a risk when ordering from any online store. You just need to take every step you can to protect yourself when shopping online. Even then, there's still always risk. Thankfully the hack didn't effect me. I've had great experience with both TFsource and BBTS.

20. primenemesis

primenemesis Banned

Ebay:
    what's the deal why do you have to post it over and over? are you tired of people asking this question?