who;'s heads should i use for rotf bruticus maximus's onslaught, vortex and brawl?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jun 6, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i have managed to get my hands on rotf bruticus maximus onslaught vortex and brawl and i have a question

whose heads should i use to replace onslaught's vortex and brawls heads with?

if possible i would like to use a 3 replacement heads for onslaught brawl and vortex that are as good a match for each combaticons robot mode animation model as possible

2. sodawilly

sodawilly Old School fan since 1984 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, I am still deciding on my Brawl and Vortex..... But I did replace my Onslaught with a G1 Onslaught head..... looks awesome. I used the hot pin extraction method to swap heads. On the Onslaught head, I cut the bottom of the neck off to the point of the smaller stalk sticking out, because this fits perfectly in the neck hole as the old head did. If you do this, you'll still need to partially drill a small hole in the bottom of the neck, so you have a start point for the pin to go back in to. Get the pin hot enough and it will slide in like butter. Once you let it cool, the pin is in solid and the head stays perfect.

- Gregg