Who reckons that Unicron will show in next episodes

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by mrgalvaprime, Sep 1, 2011.

1. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    Due to certain events of episode 23 how many of you reckon that the Dark God Unicron will be a major factor in the next few episodes?

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, he may have technically made an appearance already. That face in Megatrons vision? Very good chance that it is Unicron. With that in mind, that's how I'd like to "see" Unicron for the next little while in the series: visions and images, not getting to see a look at his physical form until late in Season 2.

3. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

I don't think Unicorn will make an appearance this soon yet. So far we only have hints that he's mind/will exists within Dark Energon and is showing Megatron directions. But no indication he'll really going to show up yet.

Not to mention they haven't covered what's the current status of Unicorn. I think that's what they might do in the next few episodes.

During Megatron's visions, there seemed to have another face with purple eyes. But I think it might be The Fallen, not Unicorn.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    It's really blatantly Unicron. He looks more like Unicron that Ratchet looks like Ratchet.

5. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    I don't know man, its pretty clearly The Fallen, what with his orange/yellow coloration, beard and mustache, and dark energon (aka Blood of Unicron) purple eyes, all defining traits of The Fallen, and nobody else.

6. Wheeljack_Prime

News Credits:
    I guess you might have a point there...

7. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

can we all agree that's it's some multiversial singularity big bad?

8. Saberfrost01

Saberfrost01 元ロボ ダイユーシャ

Agreed :thumbs2: 

9. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You serious? Why would Megatron have visions of the Fallen when it is Unicron's blood pushing him forward?

10. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    He was being sarcastic.

11. Irony

Irony fangirl

I believe Prime's last line in One shall fall suggests Unicron is right here in the story already, only, his current planet mode is now known as Earth.

12. stufa1978

stufa1978 Well-Known Member

According to Transformers WIKI (and it does the info very well).

That bot was indeed UNICRON. Albiet a vision in Meg's mind. I don't think we'll see him directly. But I think we will see him speak in Meg's mind.

Or possibly Unicron won't be the planet sized, humanesque shape we know. I believe he'll start off as a biped TFer a bit bigger than Megatron. He will then fuse himself to the new space bridge and become the distinctive death star shape we all love.

I don't think the writers want to work a planet sized human shape into this saga. It would be seen as 'illogical'.

I dare say that's why we didn't see him in the MBay movies. Because Bay and friends didn't know how to use him. A shame, Unicron in a live action movie could have made a great disaster movie (no pun intended).
    Like 2012 meets Transformers... but good.

Oh and let's not forget Meg's is slowly showing traits that Galvatron will appear too.

13. Irony

Irony fangirl

Galvatron? Hmmm... yes. Yes exactly. It's Galvatron.

14. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    I was indeed being sarcastic. My bad for the misunderstanding, its a bit hard to convey sarcasm without smilies or whatever.

15. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's cool. Though, I must admit, I was prepared to jump on that adamant bandwagon and start claiming the figure in the vision was actually Alphatrion:p 

I still don't see how some here can put 1 and 1 together and come up with 3:inquisiti 

16. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    It's so clearly Unicron that I'm pretty sure the people who think otherwise also think 1+1=11. :lol 

17. AlphaTrionA3

AlphaTrionA3 Autobot

News Credits:
    I've said this on Alt.Toys.Transformers already, but I'll say it again here.

I hope they don't bring Unicron in because it's far too soon. Think about it; where are they going to go after this Unicron nonsense ends? They've already burned through the biggest threat known.

So Unicron has to remain in the shadows, and unseen, until the show is much further along. Otherwise the writers are just writing themselves into a corner.

18. Wheeljack_Prime

News Credits:
    I think they'll just delay/defeat him in season 1, but not destroy him. THat way, he can come back around, say, Season 5 or 6.

19. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    God forbid they should do something new, right?

If they wanted to, they could make the Quintessons scary than we know them. They could go with Primacron, the Vox or the very thing that gives Unicron nightmares, and I’m not talking about the Matrix, though that would be an interesting story in and of itself.

20. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I hope we have Unicron physically out late in Season 2, and just have him or his Herald making trouble and possibly collecting Dark Energon to revive him or something. It would make his appearance more dramatic.