Who Really Wants WFC/FOC Cyberverse Toys?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Aug 20, 2012.

1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I'm Back - YouTube

Does anyone else really want War For Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron to get Cyberverse toys? I think Cyberverse sized toys are becoming pretty good for their size. And if they made Omega Supreme and Trypticon in Deluxe and Metroplex in Leader, the scale would be pretty good. Nowhere near perfect but still good. And maybe they could make some playsets out of the ships in the games.

If they don't pull any shit with that line, I'd go against my current refusal to buy TF toys and collect that line.

2. AMG

AMG Old School

I'd be all for it.

3. orangeitis

orangeitis Sick Kiss Players Lover

Ebay:
    I'd love any G1-style Cyberverses, WFC/FOC or not. But not if they take up 2013's 40 Generations figures(unless it was OS/Trypt/'Plex)

4. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not a fan of cyberverse I'd rather have scouts that were different characters rather than the same character that's already out but in a smaller size

I have to admit, there are a few that are pretty good so if they did come out with them, I'd probably grab some, but.... I'd rather have scouts..

5. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

It might work - if you want a rough idea what they might be like the Kabaya WFC Prime is Cyberverse Commander size.

I think each wave of Legion/Legends should be themed on a specific past line I also think it might be possible to sell Combiner commanders in half size with Cyberverse limbs as carded toys... but that is not very likely and Cyberverse are probably not good enough quality for that idea anyway - you'd probably get a better toy buying a downscaled knockoff.

6. orangeitis

orangeitis Sick Kiss Players Lover

Ebay:
    Cyberverses have pretty good quality, comparatively speaking. Knock-offs tend to have very cheap plastic, hence why they can be sold so cheap. Cyberverses though have noticeably higher quality plastic(excluding weapons, which seem to vary in quality)

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Just found a pic of that Kabaya Prime. It doesn't look that bad.

8. Flexx Ark

Flexx Ark Cyberverse Completionist

News Credits:
    I'd give it a look. I'm enjoying the Prime Cyberverse quality.