Who owns the energon pubs?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Feb 7, 2008.

1. littlebotbrat

littlebotbrat Well-Known Member

Do decepticons/preds and autobots/ maximals own their own pubs?Who owns that little hole in the wall that Rattrap is always mentioning?I doubt it would be an autobot or maximal. Do pubs that allow both decepticons and autobots run by?

2. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    Besides mcaddams. There are several episodes of g1 season 3 where energon pubs exist. I think I saw one in "starscream's ghost", and that's as close as I think the scene I'm recalling is: Octane is being targeted by decepticon mercenary's; so he is taken under the protection of the autobot sandstorm.
    anyway sandstorm remarks that this one pub's energon gives him the surges. To respond octane jokingly says "for that price what are a few surges."

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I would guess that all pubs and other establishments are owned and operated by noncombatants, to which the comics refer to every now and then, as a neutral party which provides neutral ground while providing energon to any who can pay and all factions are welcome. Fighting, of course, would not be.

5. Op_Prime

Op_Prime One With The Matrix TFW2005 Supporter

In that episode, I think that particular cantina was not specifically an energon pub, but an establishment that caters to the dining needs of a variety of alien races, cybertronians included.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    In My Transformers Comics.

Canonball Runs a Pub called the Druken Iacon....It's woned by Decepticons but Autobots are allowed, But must show I.D.

Rid Magnus also works their as an Designated Driver.

7. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Non-canonical though, to say the least.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    My take on it is there are various establishments. Some are run by Autobots, others by Decepticons, others by neutrals. You've got the more upstanding, high class, no riff-raff (read: Decepticons and more thuggish Autobots) places, run by Autobots. You've got the places where all are welcome that aren't so high end, mainly run by neutrals, and then there's the sleazy dives which are run by the worst, most likely Decepticons as fronts for recruiting or smuggling.

Of course it's a generalization. Some Autobots might run sleazy places, a guy like G1 Landfill would probably run a real dive. Some Decepticons could run some real exclusive, private clubs (I see Soundwave owning one, a Decepticon officer-only club. Rank 8 or higher to enter or be accompanied by someone who does, and not be Starscream).

End of the day, I see a lot of places being run by neutrals or even non-Cybertronians. A story idea of mine has Megatron tracking down some mercenaries in a very rough place on the edge of charted territory, complete with Quintesson barman and Sharkticon bouncers (and G1 Decepticon Pretenders playing the role of bar aliens a la the Star Wars cantina)

9. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

What SF said

10. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    robo-moe.

11. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    see this is what they need to show in the comics