Who makes the best star trek figures?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by wheeljack01, Nov 10, 2006.

1. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I was wanting to buy a few orginal series characters that were very detailed and that had good articulation. Do they actually still make star trek figures? I just want the orginal crew characters.

2. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    palisades...or is that art asylum, did the most recent line. yes, with the original cast. even had mirror universes version.

3. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    I was about to post something about Diamond Select Toys, but then I ran into some confusion at BBTS.

Art Asylum is still making Star Trek figures, and they are partnered with Diamond Select. They seem to now be focusing on Next Generation, but there is a new Kirk coming out (with Captain's chair), and Mirror McCoy.

4. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    Art Asylum hands down, they are an amazing company, just plagued with bad timing on their choice of lines, they are also the guys that brought us the awesome sculpts of Matrix statue, Busts of Prime, Megatron, and the Rodimus/Unicron statue

5. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe Toddy Mac will get the license, and do 'Nightmare Star Trek' figures. As a kid, I made the best Star Trek figures...in my Microwave! Mom was pissed, though. The smell of burnt action figure lingered for days.

-Tony!

6. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i want some Art Asylum ships

*needs more money* :p 

7. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You can still get some of the Art Asylum ones on ebay that focuse on TOS. This past year the convention exclusives focused on Mirror, Mirror. And a few items from the early run of Art Asylum focused on these too...Do a search on ebay, you will find some TOS stuff. They also did a run right after that focusing on DS9's Trouble and Tribbleations episode.

But yes right now the focus is on TNG, and the figures are absolutely fantastic. If you are a Trekkie even just a little bit I recommend them.