Who looks like the harder boss?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Feb 11, 2010.

?

Who will be the harder boss fight?

Poll closed May 22, 2010.
  1. Omega Supreme

25.9%
  2. Trypticon

74.1%
  1. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ah, yes, the imbalancing issues of that game. All things are possible with god-like characters :(  I hope THIS sort of thing stays the heck away from War For Cybertron.

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Toy Designer

Trypticon. I see OS as more of a sluggish brute with an immensely powerful weapon than anything. Although, who knows? Maybe he'll kill you regardless of whether you hit him or not.

Haha, for some reason that reminded me of Attacktix Energon OS. Shoot him in the knees and he's out. That would be very boring.

3. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    :sly:  :crazy: 

Anyhoo, my vote goes to Omega Supreme. Trypticon seems to have a lot of agility, true, but it appears his heavy duty weapons focus roughly on the same area. I somehow picture a battle with him being you driving straight at him, dodging attacks, transforming when you can to get shots off. At least up until you get close to him, then the real nightmare begins. But Omega, I think he'll have you pretty screwed be land or air attack. I don't think his slow walk in the trailer indicates a slow robot per se, but more an epic/powerful stroll, unleashing a wall of hell on the enemy. I do believe he can move when needed, and picture that in a close up battle with him he might move just a little too quick for comfort.

4. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Trypticon.

5. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I think Omega. His laser attack looks pretty intense.

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I define hard on how many tries you needed and heart points you've lost.

And I can't really think of ANY boss in any game since Super Mario RPG for SNES that was actualy hard, I've seen many fun and interesting bosses lately, but nothing close to hard, even when the game is in it's HARD MODE or anything, I still completely destroy any creature in my way.

Maybe it's because I'm just damned good at video games, but I really ain't nothing special in multiplayer so it sounds more like people just suck at making things hard nowadays, chances are that WFC won't be able to either.

7. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

ninja gaiden sigma 1 + 2 ?

i love me a hard boss battle.

8. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You may be one of the few natural gamers. Cool. However, there is a downside. Gaming companies these days are making more games for the average gamer than for the natural ones. People who don’t play games well don’t go out of their way to purchase games that’ll make them cry or curse at their TVs.

Sony prided itself on making a monster machine made for true games, giving real raw power and a hefty price tag to boot, and look were it got the last gen first place holder: last place.

Nintendo’s Wii and DSi, gamer friendly machines, have racked figures hard to argue with. Easy is IN. Difficult is out.

I prefer games with a challenge, be they games with challenging bosses, stages/levels, puzzles or just plain time consuming. With games costing $59.99 or more, I want my money’s worth! Good AI is the only thing saving single player games these days. Multi-player games will always raise a gamer’s game as there are going to be gamers better than he/she, and if it’s a well balanced game, the fun will keep on coming.

That said, I still say Transformers the movie games are still difficult, as the player has no real control until after finishing their lame requirements allowing the gamer to use a god character to crush their lame settings in seconds. I hope to Primus War For Cybertron is nothing like this.

9. Baconmus Prime

Baconmus Prime BACON!!!

trypticon cuse HES A FIRIN HIS LAZAR!!!!!!!:p 

10. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    I didn't need no god character for ROTF game, the drones are annoying on land but hardly hard, Devastator himself was a piece of cake, and don't even get me started on the fallen.

11. chugway

chugway ming mong ping pong

Pffft. Gamecube it just for elitists too young for Dreamcast ;) 

12. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if you guys have played against devastator in Rotf then not that hard

13. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

Trypticon. The Decepticon campaign comes first in the game, so Omega will be halfway through the game. Trypticon will be faced in the later part of the game. I would think they'd make him harder simply because of that.

Hopefully the battle ends up being something like the tidal wave fight from the armada game. that was pretty sweet.

14. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    Oh I remember the Dreamcast, my cousin had one until he sold it to buy some drumset.

He managed to break the freaking instrument three months later.

15. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

hey shroobmaster, if you want a hard boss, try Ganondorf in Zelda: Twilight Princess, that's a hard one, like you I'm not an average gamer who likes easy, the harder the better for me, but I've had my problems with Ganondorf, which was an epic bossbattle(three or four stages to defeat him - minus 3-4 hearts with every attack he layed on me).
    And I agree, no routine stuff on the bosses please, I hate that, make the like Metroid, where you have to do something else everytime you can damage them.

16. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

I hope that as Decepticon you must fight against Omega with Trypticon, and as autobot you are omega supreme and must defeat trypticon.

17. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would be extremely surprised if these two were at all playable. I just assumed they were going to be the typical uber tough boss players never get to control, to some extent, I hope that's true. Over powerful characters ruin balance and take away all the fun of playing the game.

18. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

They should just be playable in the boss fight agains omega and trypticon.

19. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Having them playable in any capacity leads to gamers complaining about how they aren’t playable in other modes/levels. Aren’t we having this very discussion elsewhere about shockwave?

We don’t know how they’ll even play, but I’m assuming sluggish and over powered, you know, the stereotypical big guy. Playing smaller characters with a faster reaction time is sure to mess with a players button input, again, I’m assuming the size of these giants will in some way will be reflected in their super sluggish motion which feels somewhat confirmed with Omega’s appearance in the trailer—Trypticon moves quite different, I know, but who knows? Maybe I’m thinking way too much about it all. I just don’t see how it’d work.

20. Richard598

Richard598 Always think positive

I really don't know.