Who Likes The Show?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Sharktibolt, Apr 21, 2012.

?

Do you like Transformers Prime?

1. Yes

160 vote(s)
    86.0%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    5.4%
  3. Not sure

16 vote(s)
    8.6%
  1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Or maybe, once again, you are mistaking people who merely voice their concerns for those who don't like the show?

Because, you know, you can like something and point out it's flaws.

2. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Woah, woah, are you including "Stronger, Faster" in that downhill slope? Back up the truck, hombre.

3. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    It's my favorite TV show since Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

4. blackTtop

blackTtop No this is not Patrick...

This show and 'The Legend of Korra' make my Saturdays awesome!

5. toaster

toaster It's Hip to be Square !

You know, shouldn't this poll be in the TFGD forum ? Because putting a poll on this forum where people who like the show is like asking like asking people on this site if they like Transformers.

6. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    It's good.

I like it.:) 

7. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like it.

8. Prowl1

Prowl1 Raving Prowl Fanatic

I am 32 years old, have been a Transfan since G1 and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Transformers Prime!!! The episodes play out like the scenarios I would have crafted were I playing with the Transformers figures as a kid! The battle scenes evolve on screen just like the battle scenes I would have re-enacted with the figures too, including all the slow motion bits. You can almost feel the impact of every blow! I love the character designs, the believable voice acting, the soundtrack. Optimus is as epic as ever, Ratchet is hilarious, Arcee is a freaking ninja, Megatron is BADASS (Chills during his closeup at the end of 'Rock Bottom'), Starscream retains his old soul, there are elements reminiscent of Beast Wars.... I could go on and on.... Prime brought me back into Transformers and I am loving every second of the show and the toys!!! Thank you Hasbro! The only thing that could make it better now would be if they were to bring in Prowl..... lol

9. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Doubt it. Unless the writers actually start TRYING and actually DEVELOP the characters and start telling fantastic stories, but that will probably never happen.

Anyways, I like the show. But it has serious problems that hopefully get fixed.

10. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    I like it, just needs two things to make it better. Give Bee his voice back and put Miko in a straight jacket for rest of the series.

Then it would be perfect.

11. Prowl1

Prowl1 Raving Prowl Fanatic

I second both these points.

12. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I found myself really enamoured with Season 1, with its ending promising me at least a new twist on the many deaths of Optimus Prime. Although I knew something was up when they said when he was young 'Optimus was just like Jack'. That sent some fucking flags up let me tell you.

Then season 2 actually rolled around and I found it to be a very hit and miss affair. I'm probably laughing at stuff I shouldn't be laughing at.

13. OOSnake

OOSnake Well-Known Member

I did really enjoy Season 1, and the ending was promising. But so far season 2 hasn't delivered as I hoped it would. Also, not enough of Jack, Raf and Miko. Or Wheeljack, why wasn't it him in that last episode instead of Bulk'?

14. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    That’s possibly true, but that doesn't change 'The empty can rattles the most' statement.
    Here we have 88% of those voting that like the show. 8% are not sure. 5% don’t like it.

So, we have 5% of the sampled population voting ‘Don’t like it’ but this whole Prime forum is about 70% negative threads.
    If the majority of the people who don’t like Transformers Prime simply stay out of the forum then the negative threads must be started by the people who do venture into the forum.
    Since those 5% detractors are starting 70% of the conversations then ‘The empty can rattles the most’ statement itself is an apt metaphor.

And besides, conventional wisdom dictates that if you don’t like something you are supposed to go on the internets and tell everyone you don’t like it.
    And you should point out what’s wrong with every detail of it so that others don’t like it either.

A good experiment would be to go to the Movies and Television thread and start any discussion about Star Wars Episode I.
    People will materialize out of the ether to make negative comments about that movie some 13 years later.

That would have made sense as Wheeljack is supposed to be out scouting far from the base.

15. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm loving this show right about now. It's not perfect but there is no such thing as perfect. Whats good to one, might not be good to another.

16. jackDarcee

jackDarcee Arcee lover

dont like...LOVE the show.

17. KikBlava

KikBlava Well-Known Member

I love it, but things are slowing down for me at the moment. Bring in a new character already, like Hotshot, or whoever David Kaye is voicing. I'm waiting to go all fanboy on it and scream yesss.

18. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I agree with you. We need a bit more diversity when it comes to the cast members

19. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I think we just need some actual arcs for the characters we already have. They are all a bit one note for my liking.

Where's the show's equivalent of Beast Wars Blackarachnia or Dinobot? Or Prime himself from Animated?

It's just all getting a bit repetitive, as much as I like the series for what it is.

20. changepas39

changepas39 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love it!