who knows how to defeat megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by lenny, Aug 5, 2007.

1. lenny

lenny New Member

hey gys do any one of you know how to defeat megatron in transformers the game on ps3.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I assume you mean when you fight him the last time.

The trick is, he's pulling a Heavy Metal War - each of his attacks is based off of one of his drone soldiers. Generally, though, it boils down to dodging him when he charges, wait for him to pause, then pummel him with a melee attack, or if he uses his flail or flamethrowers, throw something at him to knock him out of it and then pummel him with a melee attack.

When he flies about, try to stay out of his way. He'll fly over the area and bomb it, but unless you're stood right in his flight path he'll miss you.

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    1st run, he's invincible while running...takes a break after each sprint (at that point throw something at him...) when you hear prime speak, megs is vulnerable for attack. Beat his ass until he flies away.

2nd run, he's swinging mace. same thing, throw something at him, you'll see him stumble, then attack.

so on and so forth.

Tricky one is when he shoots fire. Stupid game animation makes you somehow move 20 feet forward, and gets yourself in the fire. but thats the genenral idea.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Best thing to do while he's flying; jump on a building and hold on until he transforms.

5. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    this is as far as i got in the game.. i beat megatron and then couldn't be bothered doing the decepticon game as the autobot one had been so boring

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You really should have done the Decepticon game first, it's soooooooooo much better than the Autobot game.

7. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

I can't possibly get that far in either campaign. I hate the game, but figured I should probably beat it anyway. Finally beat the part in the 'Con campaign I was stuck on. I started the Starscream missions. Beat most of them, but they were all boring and not fun, so I took a break. Next day I went back to continue and my TF memory card data had been corrupted and had to be erased. Game lost another 8,000 cool points with me after that one.

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    ...or turn on your shield.

the game's not 1/2 bad. It's nice to have the ability to TF...comes in handy, which i think is a cool feature of the development.