Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by NSP, Feb 14, 2010.
So which SEEKER is your favorite and why? Vote!
She wants to know!!!
Starscream, followed by Skywarp.
Skywarp and then Thrust.
Have to go with my man, Skywarp.
Thrust, then Skywarp.
He's purple, and has the cool ability to teleport (or warp) himself from in front to behind his enemies. That makes him awesome.
T-Cracker b/c he was the first Transformer I ever got. Wayyy back in 1984. Still got him.
Starscream followed by Slipstream
Ranking the Starscreams:
1. G1 Starscream: The original and still greatest. Every other version of Starscream seems to focus on only one aspect of his personality, but G1 Screamer is the total package.
2. Armada Starscream: The guy single-handedly made Armada enjoyable to watch as he grappled with being betrayed by Megatron (there's a switch), joining the Autobots, leaving the Autobots, and ultimately coming to grips with where his loyalties lie and what he fights for.
3. Animated Starscream: I love this guy. He's just awesome. But really, they only focused on him as a cowardly backstabber.
4. Cybertron Starscream: Again, he's out there doing it for himself, but there was just something about him this time out that really made me root for him. I really got the sense that he'd been getting dumped on for millenia by Megatron and finally had enough.
5. Energon Starscream: Practically a blank slate. Energon all but completely ruined the character we had in Armada. However, there's still some noble traits left in this guy, like how he's always watching out for the other 'cons and getting Megatron to lay off on beating them into within an inch of their lives.
6. Bay Starscream: Eh. He hasn't really done anything wrong, but he hasn't really had anything to do or say either.
Starscream followed by Skywarp then Thundercracker.
Starscream by far. Skywarp is/was cool, Thundercracker remains one of the faves as well, but Starscream's got that personality, that story, that look.
Skywarp and his amazing ability to do an aerial loop
This. Only for me change it to 1985, and "still got him" to "still got his junker body"
G1 Screamer.If it wern't for him,seekers wouldn't exist.
Then Thundercracker.C'mon Hasbro,where's the love?
I'm gonna have to go with Starscream on this one. Although I really like Skywarp's colors.
Toy-wise, Skywarp because he always had the coolest colour scheme.
Starscream as a character, because he's one of the few interesting decepticons. i don't like his colours much, but hey ho.
And thrust, for no obvious reason. I've liked him since i was a very small child - i think its because he had those cool VTOL fans on his wings.
Skywarp all the way!!!
Separate names with a comma.