Who is ticked about the Wreckers' lack of consistency?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VakamaMetruNui, May 14, 2011.

1. VakamaMetruNui

VakamaMetruNui Well-Known Member

I mean, so far, we don't have one size class that put all the Wreckers that are available at the moment, in the same mode. In Cyberverse, Leadfoot is in weapon mode, and Top Spin isn't. In Mech Tech, Top Spin is in weapon mode, and Roadbuster isn't. And in HA, Roadbuster is in weapon mode, and Leadfoot isn't. I want them to make them all the same in at least one class, whichever mode that is.

I'm a man of consistency, and I want them all to look the same, cause otherwise they look weird if you play with them, or have them all on your shelf, or have them all in stop motion, or whatever.

Is anyone else annoyed about this, or am I just crazy?

2. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I'm not qualified to call you crazy or otherwise mate, but it certainly doesn't bother me in the slightest.

3. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    We've only seen up to Wave 3 Deluxe. Just wait. Leadfoot is already confirmed as a deluxe Wrecker anyways.

4. grandizerGo

grandizerGo Predaking

News Credits:
    I would really like to see all three in human alliance size as nascar robots with flip out panels and attachable weapons and then they can all transform..if this movie flies and we all know it will i am confident that we would see that..

5. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

Signed. Obessing about sizes and scale when it comes to Transformers is a sure way to go mental. :wink: 

6. VakamaMetruNui

VakamaMetruNui Well-Known Member

Yeah, but even so, whichever mode they release him in, all three of them won't be in the same mode. I guess it's just a quirk of mine.

7. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

If I can get all 3 in a single class in the same mode id buy em. Otherwise ill pass. Leaces just a few more on the shelves for those without OCD....or any sense of taste and refinement.

8. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree with you. I would prefer to have them all in weaponized mode in deluxe size, HA does give more detail but shelf-space is an issue. I would like to see a three-pack of the Wreckers in weaponized mode, maybe a store exclusive--Target, Wal-Mart, TRU. I want my Wreckers all the same size, would make a neat movie scene re-creation: speeding through the city streets of Chicago kicking some 'Con ass(es).

9. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm ticked about the Wreckers in general. I read "Last Stand of the Wreckers" not too long ago and I couldn't believe how bad it was. Definitely the most insipid comic I've seen, but I'd be ranting for too long about it here.

10. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    "I'm not Obsessive Compulsive! I avoid the pavement lines and count each step due to my great sense of taste and refinement!"

11. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Simple, Hasbro plans to release the alternate version later. So weapon version comes out now & a few months later, the non-weapon version comes out.

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Doesn't bother me one bit. Besides, we only know the first three or so waves of the line. There's going to be plenty more figures in this line's future. Though honestly, I don't think we'll see all three of them, at the same scale, and all of them in the same style. We'll definitely see them all at the same scale, but I doubt Hasbro is going to make a second Deluxe Roadbuster mold that's all teched out, or a second Deluxe Topspin mold that's normal looking. Though that doesn't bother me either, as the only Wrecker I plan on getting is Leadfoot, lol...