Who is this?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FeelingLuckyPnk, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
  2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    It's weird, isn't it? She looks like an entirely different person. I don't think I'd put it down to plastic surgery, more the angle of the shot. And her neck and face are lit so much the same it changes where the edge of her face appears to be.
    Some people always look unlike themselves in different photos. Like Michael Jackson. Again I don't mean because of surgery, but that he can look like different people even within the same photoshoot because of the weird shape of his face. Although I suppose that could be attributed to how the plastic surgery has made his face from various angles.
    However there are exceptions to this. Grosie Muntington-Frightly looks like a Thunderbirds puppet in every single photo I've seen of her.

3. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

It's the angle and lack of heavy makeup I think. If you look at her sitcom work you'll see she looked smokin before TF already.

Then again it could just be her double and a bad editing job.

4. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yeah, I know. I wasn't saying she wasn't smokin' before. As I said, I was getting at the fact that this was pre-plastic surgery.