Who is the worst TF human character?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by FanimusMaximus, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Kicker
    Carlos
    Billy and Fred
    Sam
    Mikela
    Leo
    Jack Darby (Yes I like Miko over him. :p )
    Theodore Galloway (Out of all of them, He's the worst)
    Porter C.Powell
    Headmaster (OOOOOOWnage N00bz lulz)
    Proffesor Princess
    Slow-Mo
    Nano-Sec
    Master Diasaster
    Pat Lee

The rest i don't mind, like or were never important at all to the plot.

2. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD All are dead, yes?

Leo Spitz from ROTF.

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone else see the irony that we all hate humans in Transformers when we are human ourselves?....:p 

4. starscream-99

starscream-99 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Daniel and Kicker

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Yeah, my theory is that the human kids that are supposed to help relate us to them are uber annoying and unrealistic when it comes to Transformers.....

Also i didn't say i hated all humans, I actually like Spike, Sparkplug, Carly, Sari, The kids from the Cybertron series, Captain Fanzone, Simmons, Lennox, Epps, Agent Fowler, Raf and even Sam's own parents...yeah go figure.

6. jasonmako

jasonmako Voyager

News Credits:
    Yep Daniel was a puss, he didn't do much except cry and complain like the Emo's of today. What would have been awesome if Carlie and Spike doned mecha-suits, had robot sex with them and created a new robot....then again, it probally would have been as annoying as their son. N/M
    Chip in the wheels chair would have been cool if his chair transformed into a thin mecha-suit. I mean come on, you can't hand roll your ass very far or fast in that thing.
    Lets make the Autobots gooder (<---real word) by showing sympathy for the crippled.

7. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Sam's a pussy................................

8. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

this

9. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You don't like the team of Michael J Fox and Robin Williams? C'mon, they hang out with Velma from Scooby Doo!

All that leftover leg strength has to go somewhere. :) 

10. TALLUS76

TALLUS76 Tallus76 Photography

most hated of human characters eh?

Id have to give it to two humans. Fred and Billy are my most hated, but the other kids arent far behind. Alexis and Rad did turn out to be a better characters in the next series, thank god Carlos disappeared and that Billy and Fred never came to be in the nexrt series. Kicker wasnt too bad in the next series. The humans in Cybertron were bearable. And the new Prime show the humans seem to be good so far, honestly i wish they'd leave out human kids all together. Put in an older teen if nessecary but i myself am hating seeing large fighting machines side by side with children. its making the tfs world kind of embarrassing now. At least bring back Daniel if you need to have kids. Make him and adult. It would be cool.

11. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Kicker

12. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Chip also got tackled through a window by Ravage and made it through without a scratch. Chip Chase is hardcore.

13. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

So hard to only pick one.

Leo from ROTF. Only good scene was when he was tazed. Now if only some Con had stepped on him. I'm absolutely sickened that he's in TF3. Bad enough we're getting that goofy Einstein bot as well. Hopefully after this one, they'll reboot the franchise and hand it over to a director of quality like Peter Jackson. Slag, I'd be happy with the director of the new Tron film.

The Animated human villains. They portrayed the Transformers brilliantly why did they see the need to include these awful rejects from the 60's Batman show? Animated could have been up there with Beast Wars but slag it, those humans ruined it.

Armada Carlos. Can't believe they lent his grating voice to Energon Ironhide.

Dr. Archeville. First real sign that the G1 cartoon was going to the Inferno.

I'm of 2 minds about Agent Simmons. Hated him in TF1 because he was so goofy but he redeemed himself in ROTF. Plus he tazed Leo.

Same with Sam's parents. Loved them in TF1 but then they just went silly with them in ROTF.

14. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    Too freakin' easy! Sam Witwicky is the biggest craplog in TF history. Mikeala sucks pretty hard too. So my vote goes to any human in the Bay universe, especially that human dildo Micheal Bay.

15. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    In Sam's defense, and I always have to bring this up, but if you ended up having to be involved with giant robots, some of which will do anything to KILL YOU, I doubt you'd be going "This is so cool" or acting all heroic. YOu'd be constantly running away, trying to find safety and losing your shit, too.

If there's any human that fully deserves hate, it's IDW Spike. I can fully believe that multiple transformers can be taken out by humans if they have enough firepower and weaponry to combat them, but ONE HUMAN IS BULLSHIT. especially if all he used was a baseball bat and a vile of home-made acid.

16. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We'll see how his role in DotM turns out but, based on RotF, I'd have to go with Leo as the worst human TF character. Near as I can remember, he contributed nothing to the plot, was incredibly annoying and didn't even work as comic relief (except the tasering, of course).

Runners-up:

- Miko (Prime) - It's a little early in the series still, but I don't know that there's ever been a human in the TF mythos who so closely approached being too stupid to live. If her character remains the same, Miko could easily surpass Leo as my number one choice, especially if the Autobots and other kids just put up with her actively endangering them.
    - The two future rapists/murderers, whose names escape me, in "B.O.T." (G1, cartoon)
    - Fred and Billy (Armada) - The three original kids were tolerable, but these two were annoying and put too many kids in the main cast
    - Kicker (Energon) - I didn't watch much more than two or three episodes of Energon, but I do remember Kicker being incredibly annoying
    - Circuit Breaker (G1, Marvel comics) - Mostly because her character never developed and every plot with her was the same: Show up, attack the Autobots, ignore people telling her that the Autobots are the good guys, maybe hit a Decepticon by accident every so often.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  17. whoamidri

whoamidri Mumbling Madman

LMAO, that is exactly what I was thinking. Daniel was so EMO

18. Driftx3

Driftx3 lord of all things robot

News Credits:
    I wouldn't be running away from any of these asshat robots, they were all stupid as a bag of hammers. Plus no robot would scare me, I'm a fabricator, they're just poorly engineered steam-punk area automatons, one rock chucked strategically into one of those robots several exposed knee joints and it's game over.

Sam was dumb as shit. And completely worthless, if I was Bayformer Prime, I would have painfully extracted the info I needed to know from his fleshling brain (possibly with a dull spoon) then stepped on Sam. Then being a Bayformer, I would have humped something, and made ass jokes before flailing madly and ignoring the enemy.

19. XxGeck0xX

XxGeck0xX デストロン 情報

News Credits:
    Basically every human, I'm watching transformers for robots fighting eachother, not little kids that have supernatural intelligence and being annoying.

20. weeklyhero

weeklyhero Prototytan

Leo's going to be in TF3? Fuck! I hated that character, but I gotta say I hated Mikaela (or however you spell her damn name) even more. She was such a horrible character and I can't help but think TF3 will be so much better off for not having her in it.