Who Is The True Leader Of The Decepticons In Revenge Of The Fallen?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Th3 Fall3n, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

So we know Megatron gets resurrected in the movie when? We dont know.Starscream megatrons most untrustworthy pal led the attack on him in the first movie and has returned to due his bidding in the sequel. If im not mistaken in "The Reign Of Starscream" comic book story arc he raises and army and returns to lead and attack on earth.The Fallen the new mysterious Ancient Villain is supposed to have a Major role in the movie hence "revenge of the fallen" Although I've heard rumors being that "the fallen" is an army not a reference to the main character.So id like to know who is the real leader of the decepticon army in the movie because megatron and Starscream are going to have it out eventually and the Fallen isnt going to take a back seat to anyone nor should he. It seems to be like there will soem sort of a power struggle among the higher ranking officers of the Deception faction. So the table is set for a climactic battle of epic proportions, this time around there will be hell to pay for the Autobots but who is leading the fight against them?

2. AlphaOmegaBlurr

AlphaOmegaBlurr Many paths to choose.

News Credits:
    Technically, the Fallen is probably in another side all by himself.
    I'd say Soundwave or Starscream until Megatron's revival.

3. Th3 Fall3n

Yeah, i thought so to untill i saw a picture of the fallen's Deluxe class figure and hes sporting a decepticon logo on his waist up towards his torso so im guessing hes sideing with the Decepticons. I thought so to tho...i hope were right and there wrong pal! :thumbs2: 

4. ThaRizla

ThaRizla Well-Known Member

Soundwave!!!

5. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Yeah from what I heard, Soundwave could possibly be the leader until Megatron's revival. Sure, Starscream DID lead Decepticons in the "Reign of Starscream" comic series but like someone said on another thread, Soundwave was practically bossing Screamer around in "Alliance" issue 4. Plus, he can hear everything. And also, Starscream probably only lead because Soundwave was presumed dead for years.

6. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    At the moment, Megatron... mainly cause he formed the Army. But The Fallen is his superior.

Wait... didnt I open a thread like this? Hate it when people recycle my stuff.
    Like Andrew with my Music Assingment in School.

7. Th3 Fall3n

Wow ok thanks for filling me in on that one dude, im in the middle of fucking no where america so i cant get to a comic store to get my hands on the comics but that dose make sense

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    No problem! Oh yeah, and there's been some debate that Soundwave is the one who formed the attack on the aircraft carrier seen in the trailer. I believe it since Ravage was seen coming out of the water shortly after the attack.

EDIT: On my first post, when I said issue 4, I meant issue 2. Sorry about that.

9. ganymede2010

ganymede2010 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's fallacious, Starscream took out numerous F-22's prior to the attack. If his plan was to blend in with the US forces, it would be counter intuitive for him to destory the very cover he was going to use to carry out his attack.