Who is more evil Leige Maxio or The Fallen?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by kaijuguy19, Aug 12, 2012.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    From what I've heard there are two evil Prime in the orginal 13 Leige Maximo and The Fallen am I right? I don't know much about Leige Maximo to be honest only the Fallen. So is Leige Maximo's basically a Fallen clone or something different?

2. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    i haven't read recent stuff about Leige Maximo, but he showed up at the end of G2's comics... and is apparently a BIG BAD. :) 

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    All we know about Liege Maximo is that he is the ancestor of the "Decepticon" types of Cybertronians (i.e. big pissed off violent like Megatron, Lugnut, and other stereotypical 'Decepticons', and possibly others like the Monsterbots and Dinobots). And in the Aligned-verse, he committed a horrible deed that caused his brother Alchemist Prime to chase after him into space.

4. Quantum25

Quantum25 Well-Known Member

According to tfwiki, Leige Maximo is or at least considers himself to be the "ultimate evil" i.e. the natural counterforce to Prima's "good" since one can't really exist without the other (good and evil that is) etc. So a BIG BAD as Maximo Prime put it.

5. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Yup, he was MADE to be the "necessary evil", or rather, the darkness to the light. Megatronus Prime, unfortunately, was the one who was the "true" evil.

Primus is order, Unicron is chaos. While Liege Maximo is Lawful Evil, Megatronus "the Fallen" Prime is chaotic evil.

6. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    So what about the Fallen? Does that mean he's the lesser of two evils? I've figured that the Fallen is one of the biggest baddies in the TF universe.

7. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    I'm assuming you're already either reading or responding to my other post, but here's the rundown to my understanding.

Liege Maximo was MADE to be evil, by Primus, as a little bit of evil/darkness is necessary for order and balance.

Megatronus "the Fallen" Prime was made to be the guardian of entropy (basically: "change"). Megatronus was to make sure that "change" occurred throughout existence, otherwise everything would remain stagnant and would never grow. Unfortunately, Megatronus was too good at his duty, and knew that change only occurs with 'chaos'. What better way to understand/use chaos, than by going to the master of chaos, Unicron?

While Megatron isn't always directly in charge of Entropy (not to our knowing), he is always a betrayer, and a 'fallen' Prime.

Both Liege Maximo and the Fallen are evil, but one is for maintaining order (and essentially doing his father 'proud'), the other is just a bi-product of doing his job too well.

8. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

._. The Fallen is nuetral.

9. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    Siding with Unicron, and being his first herald, is FAR from "neutral" ('e' before the 'u').

10. Quantum25

Never thought I'd hear The Fallen described as neutral. Technically, in some continuities, he could be discribed as a neutal party in the Great War (since he isn't aligned with either side, depends on the continuity though; like the case with how he's the originator of the Decepticons in the movie-verse) should he get involved on behalf of his master. But on the sliding scale of good & evil, he's at the far burning end of the evil side of the "spectrum".

11. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    Who is Leige Maximo anyways?

12. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    Unicron doesn't side with any faction too, making him neutral. The Fallen siding with Unicron would be considered neutral, sort of....

Wait, Primus, who is the good guy creates an evil dude just to have "balance". Makes no sense. So what that means is if there isn't any evil doers, the universe will become too good?? lol.....Ye, it does make sense actually, cause if there was no evil doers, there would be nothing to write about hahaha.

13. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not too familiar with Liege Maximo, but I hear he's a pretty big baddie so I guess I'll go with him. The Fallen has always come off as uninteresting to me anyways.
    Last time I checked in order to be evil you don't have to be a Decepticon.

14. Quantum25

As I've posted previously, in terms of the Great War and its respective factions duking it out, yes Unicron and The Fallen can be considered a neutral party. But since Unicron is pretty much the TF equivalent of the Devil/Satan, yeah not so neutral in terms of good and evil.

15. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    From the original Marvel comics, he was revealed to be the ancestor of all Decepticons and I believe he appeared in 2-3 panels?

For me, its definitely Leige Maximo from the speech he gave and his overall appearance...screams of 'evil'. Its a pity we never got to see the damage he could have inflicted in battle.

16. Sockie

Sockie Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Aye. Liege Maximo has always seemed like he'd make a superb villain, and I'd like to see him actually get to do something in a TV show or comic.

I liked his ultimate plot in the unofficial "Alignment" novel of rising to godhood and becoming a force on the level of Primus and Unicron.

17. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    completly agree with the above posts

18. Quantum25

I don't know about you guys, but I can totally hear him being voiced by Michael Ironside i.e. the voice of Darkseid from the DCAU.

19. IceMagnus

IceMagnus STARCO FTW!!!!!

News Credits:
    Thanks for the information guys.

20. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Giving up on the fiction.

News Credits:
    I take it no one here has read Alignment, the unofficial bridge between G2 and Beast Wars that Simon Furman wrote? Liege wiped out several biological rages in his planetary cyberforming proccess, making planets metallized as part of his mechanisim to ascend to a dimension where he could be a god.

The Fallen followed an evil being. Liege was one.